This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1436 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Will take place on Thursday (6/11/20) at 8 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1435 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in guys!

Tonight’s challenge is called “We Stan Siberia”

For this challenge, I will post 3 sets of 5 trivia questions each about Russia, your host country for this season. You will need to have one person from your tribe submit each set of questions (so 3 different people will be submitters for the challenge and it’ll be up to you guys to coordinate who does what). All you have to do is answer the questions as fast as you can and mail or skype me your answers.  I will only accept the first answer I receive for each set per tribe (so it’s first come first serve), and once you send your answers they are locked and cannot be changed.

When everyone has submitted (or after half an hour when time expires), the tribe with the most correct answers total wins immunity, guaranteed another day in the game. In the event of a tie, the first tribe to get all of their submissions in the fastest will win. Losers, tribal council where somebody’s going home.

I will post the questions at 8 PM EST and the challenge lasts until 8:30 PM or until everyone has submitted. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1435 days 20 hours ago
brandonrichie
I'll submit!
1435 days 20 hours ago
Jaesus123
Me at Russia...
1435 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Are submitter roles determined by majority tribe decision in the event of disagreement?
1435 days 20 hours ago
Jaesus123
I’ll submit!
1435 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm submitting
1435 days 20 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Ermm Russia and Serbia or different countries
1435 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
No Noah it's first come first serve.
1435 days 20 hours ago
brandonrichie
Noah don't worry I'll take care of it
1435 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'll submit
1435 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
I'll submit
1435 days 20 hours ago
Oysterman11
I'llsubmit
1435 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
I will too
1435 days 20 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
i can submit
1435 days 20 hours ago
KCObedencio
Ill submit

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!