This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Turkey]

Topic » Reunion [Turkey]

1492 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
SkiLondon
Where does this season rank?

The season rankings haven't been updated since S21 but if I had to guess, it would probably be top 10 at least.
1492 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Chandelier
Newz did u liked me this time?

Loved ya this season! You always send some of the best confessionals. Although there was this one gif where this girl scratched her ass and then sniffed her hands. Wasn't the biggest fan of that gif but overall, you were great this season!
1492 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
was i pleasant
1492 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
@Zyler

Do you think the VL leak had any negative affect on your reputation when it came to the jury choosing a winner?

Oh god 110%. As soon as it happened I knew my chances of winning were shot
1492 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Okay, unless y'all got some more questions, we'll get to the awards!
1492 days 1 hour ago
_Ravenclaw_
Although there was this one gif where this girl scratched her ass and then sniffed her hands. Wasn't the biggest fan of that gif but overall, you were great this season!

LMAOOOOO
1492 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
KingGeek
was i pleasant

Oh girl the VL stanned ya. I also was blown away and freaking out as a fan when you won the morse code challenge lol
1492 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
Rate me lmao
1492 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
*takes picture with Ben and Kacey at the wrap party*
1492 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Tonight, we'll be giving out the following awards:
Hero of the Season
Villain of the Season
Player of the Season
Most Entertaining Castaway(s)
Favorite Pre-Merger
Flop Moment of the Season
1492 days 1 hour ago
benp428
Newz lemme get one of those opinions lmao
Do u think I was a deserving winner
1492 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
Loved ya this season! You always send some of the best confessionals. Although there was this one gif where this girl scratched her ass and then sniffed her hands. Wasn't the biggest fan of that gif but overall, you were great this season!

my bad for that gif
1492 days 1 hour ago
SkiLondon
*takes picture with Ben and Kacey at the wrap party*

The picture:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjE1MzA2MTU3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAyMDQ3MQ@@._V1_.jpg
1492 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
@Tiff
Great character and castaway. Really enjoyed having you this season. Although your work schedule was annoying LMAO

@Ben

Absolutely. I thought you were a dark horse to win the game since pre-merge. Definitely a deserving winner
1492 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Okay, Hero of the Season is up first!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!