This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Turkey]

Topic » Reunion [Turkey]

1485 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
bigben1996
Ashanti was rigged out
1485 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
I would've voted Ben likely. But Tiffany had a ton of jury support so I think maybe yes!
1485 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
@Kacey

First of all, big fan of you this season. Just wanted to ask, do you have any regrets in the way you played?
1485 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
Just a quick check in cause I'm at work.

Congrats, Ben.
1485 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
@bigben1996 won another season wow
1485 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
@Zyler

Do you think the VL leak had any negative affect on your reputation when it came to the jury choosing a winner?
1485 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
@Erik

Out of all your seasons you've played, how does Turkey rank out of enjoyment?
1485 days 1 hour ago
SkiLondon
@Kacey

First of all, big fan of you this season. Just wanted to ask, do you have any regrets in the way you played?

Overall, no. I far exceeded any expectations I had this season. I do wish I had better jury management when it comes down to it, but Ben had that down to a tee.
1485 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Pietro:

You seemed to be completely blindsided when you were voted out. What went wrong in your opinion? Do you think it was a good move for others to take you out?
1485 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
I actually enjoyed each game. But as far as the people. This was probably one of the friendliest casts I've been apart of.
1485 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
MJFJUNE
Newz did i redeem myself from Saipan and India?

Absolutely I think you were a lot more active both socially and strategically this season.
1485 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Okay unless, I missed everyone, I think that's it for questions.

I will agree with Erik though that this cast was very friendly and as a host, it made everything very easy going. So, props to y'all <3
1485 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
Newz did u liked me this time?
1485 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
:D
1485 days 1 hour ago
_Ravenclaw_
You seemed to be completely blindsided when you were voted out. What went wrong in your opinion? Do you think it was a good move for others to take you out?

I think everything changed last minute and unfortunately I was busy with FTC of another season and couldnt be here to protect myself. I really don't think I could have done anything different, maybe telling Tiffany she was the vote and that I was actually trying to protect her. I think it was a really bad move for Tiff and Calypso, because I was going to be a loyal ally to them as I had been.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!