This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Guatemala]

Topic » Reunion [Guatemala]

1640 days ago
Jasoi
.-.. .. ...- .. -. --. ... - --- -. / .-. --- -... -... . -..
1640 days ago
SurvivorFan37
@Lexie I figured by the tone of the jury questions that I wasn't winning lol it's ok
1640 days ago
bigben1996
Tbh I didn't practice morse either
1640 days ago
OldNewz
Pokepat
Newz - What did you think of my gameplay this time around?

To be honest, I think you should've made a move much earlier on the original Yaxha. Besides that, I was pretty impressed. I don't think it's your strongest performance in the series but def not your worst.

I also would like to get a question.
@Pat If you had to rank this season in comparison to your other 3, how would you rank it.
1640 days ago
Absol
its ok to vote bitter but if u were bitter u should have voted for andy not ben
1640 days ago
OldNewz
SurvivorFan37
What was your favorite tribal this season?

I'll talk about this later as an award! :)
1640 days ago
Silver09
@Silver After coming 3rd in India, how happy are you with your performance this time around?

I definitely think I was less villainous, if I were to compare my two games I think I did better in India, but I tried my best and that鈥檚 all I could really do 馃槀. I could of done better but I think I did decent for myself.
1640 days ago
bigben1996
I want an opinion on my game too
1640 days ago
OldNewz
sergeant
What did you think of the season. Cause the post-merge was sort of just two sides taking shots with some people swinging back and forth

I'll talk about this later but I really enjoyed the season. I think the cast was fun, and in general things weren't toxic at all. The strategy and social game was at a very high level and it was overall a blast
1640 days ago
Bvance1212
Billy you had a very tough pre-merge. How did that impact your merge game?

It made me burned out and I couldn鈥檛 put myself in a good position. I was exhausted after every tribal I went to. Once Livingston left I kinda went off the handle and started leaking shit from both sides which is bad for me LOL
1640 days ago
SurvivorFan37
You don't have to give me an opinion, but do you think I played a better game than I did in Heroes vs Villains/previously in general (putting aside that I got an objectively better placing obviously)
1640 days ago
Pokepat
Nicaragua
Greenland
Guatemala
San Marino

i know it's the same as my placements lol, but that's just how i feel about them
1640 days ago
deathlyavocado
Can I also get an opinion on my game pls ty
1640 days ago
sergeant
@Josh if you had to go and change one thing, what would it be?

Honestly, I think there is only one thing about my game I would change. I was really happy with how I played this season.

The one thing I would change. I would have thrown Absol more under the bus to Ben. I scared him into voting for me F6. I think if I had just told him what he needed to hear in that moment instead of being honest than I might have been sitting in the final 3.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!