This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [China]

Topic » Reunion [China]

1713 days ago
bigben1996
Finally, we have "Player of the Season" we narrowed it down to a few people.  However, we did ultimately decide on someone who we believed play the best game of the cast.
1713 days ago
bigben1996
Player of the Season is...
1713 days ago
bigben1996

Dana!

This was extremely tough to give out.  However, I believe along with my fellow hosts that despite the early disadvantage for Dana with regards to original numbers.  He played the middle relatively perfectly.  Would he have won?  I think it would've been tough due to the fact that I believe a decent amount of the jury could've been bitter.  However, the argument for him to win was definitely there.
1713 days ago
jojo7784
Ben literally never talk to me again I wont be playing either series ever again goodbye
1713 days ago
OldNewz
Ben may say it was extremely tough but it wasn't for me.

As a host, I am a Dana stan <3
1713 days ago
Ethan000
No Ray you were already fake beforehand and like a week prior to the game even starting. No interest in ever talking to you again if I'm being honest.
1712 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, with that I have my season rankings which is listed below:

**Season Ranking**

1. CHINA - CLASH OF CLANS
2. Melanesia - Blood vs. Water II
3. Philippines - All Stars II
4. Jamaica
5. Paraguay
6. Mongolia
7. Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice
8. Nicaragua
9. South Africa
1712 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Yikes.
1712 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
o wow first place
1712 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
DVD Cover
------------

Jojo - Ray - Dylan
Dana - Ian - Kasey/Hufus

The final seven really captured all the spotlight moments of this and had the most activity.  Personally, I loved pretty much everyone so sorry for Hufus and Kasey sharing a spot but it's rather fitting in my eyes.
1712 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
wtf happened in South Africa
1712 days 23 hours ago
GentlemanG
That's fine Ethan I'm leaving anyways I wish you the best I don't know why you still hold so much animosity.
1712 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
i stan sharing a spot
1712 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Confessionals:
https://tengaged.com/group/7559-vl-bigbens-survivor

BigBen Survivor has applications open for S10/35 of Survivor Vietnam.
M&N Survivor is likely on last chances to my knowledge (not sure when).

Thanks for a great season and we'll add everyone to our respective viewer's lounges.
1712 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Thanks everyone for playing! :)

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!