This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [China]

Topic » Reunion [China]

1712 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Most Surprising Castaway is...
1712 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996

Andrew!

This is for the pure fact we all believed he was going to quit.  However, he never did oops.
1712 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
1 min agonoah_kondon
He said I should vote for motherfucking Sean and not Ethan lol,look how that turned out

You really should've told me I was the vote, idt I would've played my idol but if you actually didn't want me to go like you say I could've turned it around maybe
1712 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
skskskskskks
1712 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ethan, if you told me you had the idol, I would have told you you were the vote
1712 days 22 hours ago
jojo7784
Oh ethan you werent staying unless you did play ur idol we were 7 strong baby
1712 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Jojo, Brandon was rattign EVERYTHING to me

I knew about the Ethan vote cuz of him lol
1712 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Also, here's the last fun award before we move onto "Player of the Season" which is Favorite Episode and this is likely just my own opinion cause the other hosts didn't reciprocate their opinions on this award.
1712 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Brandon tried throwing comps in the pre-merge to get some of yall out but apparently Hufus won one by himself
1712 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Favorite Episode is...
1712 days 22 hours ago
jojo7784
i was telling brandon to throw LMFAO
1712 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Brandon is also one of the fakest people I've ever met. There's so many people from this season where if I ever catch them in another game it's on site so idc honestly
1712 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996

Merge Episode!

This was extremely whack and I really didn't expect Andrew to get voted out that early.  Andrea became "Chaos Kass" and flipped once to getting voted out unanimously.  She seeming accepted the boot and that was just a cacklish moment.
1712 days 22 hours ago
jojo7784
Game on baby
1712 days 22 hours ago
GentlemanG
I honestly felt bad voting Ethan but I was not going to be fake and message him afterwards because he is right, I'm a selfish cunt, but it was the best move for my game.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!