This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Sweden]

Topic » Reunion [Sweden]

1903 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Eighth and Final vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
1903 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
*SCREAMS*
1903 days 2 hours ago
winner132
I can't believe even in the jury the Popular Girls alliance still managed to outvote those losers
1903 days 2 hours ago
amf7410
Gl Jake!
1903 days 2 hours ago
winner132
The gag if Vivian voted for Andy
1903 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I hope the opposite of whoever Kamani voted wins
1903 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
The Winner of Survivor: Sweden - Dynamic Duos...
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Jake!

1903 days 2 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://66.media.tumblr.com/44577c88953bfe7a644acc6afb47d420/tumblr_o7g4hlegWE1ugl21co2_250.gif
1903 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
Lol Grats Jake
1903 days 2 hours ago
amf7410
Congrats Jake!
1903 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Oh a lemjam6 win, how original.
1903 days 2 hours ago
marthean
Congrats Jake
1903 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
JAKE: You’re the player that is least likely to get my vote in the end. I will say we did work together pre-merge and we’ve tried to mend our relationship. However, the way you go about in this game makes me dislike you even more. In my opinion I think that you are blinded by your own ego, and you think that you’re better than everyone. If something does go your way you rant, scream and threaten to quit. The reason why you got to merge was not through hard work. You constantly asked people to send you to exile and Tyler gave you an idol to protect you. I don’t see that as playing a strong social game that’s more of you being a coward. I’m pretty sure people only voted for you to exile because they didn’t know how to vote or they were apart of your premade alliance.

Speaking of the premade alliance (which I heard from a reliable source that you guys were a premade) your side was HORRIBLE! Whether you said anything or posted something graphic you’re still guilty by association and honestly condoning what has been done. You were probably one of the worst people on your side because all you did was complain about EVERYTHING! You complained about Austin having and idol and a vote steal once before, but you and your alliance had six idols. We never complained about your idols, plus by the way you only got those idols due to reverse and revoke along with the idol bond rules being unclear to some.

This is from opinion from when I was in the game, but you did not bother to come to the people in the minority or wanting votes. As much as Tyler wants to say you guys were thinking about flipping I really doubt it. Jake you felt safe this whole game and I think you lacked awareness which is a common thing with you. Even when you would say “Good game” to Austin and I it grinded my gears. All you did was disrespect the first two jurors; you complained about me voting for Tyler when it’s like I’m not playing for a premade group you guys have to go; and with Austin all you did was complain about him and say the game rigged for him.

I really have no questions for you. I really want you to learn to TRY and not rely on premade relationships/alliances to make it far. The ones who you really don’t have a connection with are the ones who I think you should focus some attention on. If you refuse to not acknowledge that how bad your social skills can be then fine I’m not surprised. Good luck to you. Also my vote is not a need it’s a WANT. If you WANT a chance at my vote then have respect for me and the other jurors you didn’t care about. Periodt!
1903 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
king u did #that
1903 days 2 hours ago
Lemjam6
Thank you guys

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!