This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Sweden]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Sweden]

1906 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
JAKE: You’re the player that is least likely to get my vote in the end. I will say we did work together pre-merge and we’ve tried to mend our relationship. However, the way you go about in this game makes me dislike you even more. In my opinion I think that you are blinded by your own ego, and you think that you’re better than everyone. If something does go your way you rant, scream and threaten to quit. The reason why you got to merge was not through hard work. You constantly asked people to send you to exile and Tyler gave you an idol to protect you. I don’t see that as playing a strong social game that’s more of you being a coward. I’m pretty sure people only voted for you to exile because they didn’t know how to vote or they were apart of your premade alliance.

Speaking of the premade alliance (which I heard from a reliable source that you guys were a premade) your side was HORRIBLE! Whether you said anything or posted something graphic you’re still guilty by association and honestly condoning what has been done. You were probably one of the worst people on your side because all you did was complain about EVERYTHING! You complained about Austin having and idol and a vote steal once before, but you and your alliance had six idols. We never complained about your idols, plus by the way you only got those idols due to reverse and revoke along with the idol bond rules being unclear to some.

This is from opinion from when I was in the game, but you did not bother to come to the people in the minority or wanting votes. As much as Tyler wants to say you guys were thinking about flipping I really doubt it. Jake you felt safe this whole game and I think you lacked awareness which is a common thing with you. Even when you would say “Good game” to Austin and I it grinded my gears. All you did was disrespect the first two jurors; you complained about me voting for Tyler when it’s like I’m not playing for a premade group you guys have to go; and with Austin all you did was complain about him and say the game rigged for him.

I really have no questions for you. I really want you to learn to TRY and not rely on premade relationships/alliances to make it far. The ones who you really don’t have a connection with are the ones who I think you should focus some attention on. If you refuse to not acknowledge that how bad your social skills can be then fine I’m not surprised. Good luck to you. Also my vote is not a need it’s a WANT. If you WANT a chance at my vote then have respect for me and the other jurors you didn’t care about. Periodt!
1906 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
ANDY: Andy we’ve worked pretty well together. I think you hands down to the most deserving person sitting in the Final Three. My main problem that I have with you is your loyalty. You didn’t mention the alliance you had at the start of merge with CJ, Jeff, Austin, Chris and I. I can speak for myself that I had your back in this game, and to not get any kind of acknowledgement is lackluster if that’s the right word. I also question why you still stayed true to Vivian. Vivian was one of the worst people in the game. Vivian would call you a liar and such and you still stayed loyal. Plus in my opinion Vivian’s loyalties remained true to the other side. Now I was 100% loyal to you, and I feel like I’ve treated you as an ally unlike your own partner. Plus one more about your loyalty and how I question it. I recall the round Chris left. We all agreed to go to rocks for each other. I got exile so I had no vote, but I was still for going to rocks. The vote was 4-4, and it went to a revote. You chose not to go to rocks. Now should you have been concerned about your safety yes, but would you have had Chris and Vivian in the game if you had survived rocks......YES! There was only a 3/7 chance that someone on our side would’ve been picked. That may be close but its still lower than the other side.

Reading that Vivian wouldn’t have wanted to be your friend because you voted them out makes it obvious that there was never a friendship. You’re too nice of a person, and you shouldn’t let people just abuse you. You deserve better and I hope that we can still be friends after.

So my questions to you would be:
1-Why did you choose to stick with Vivian even though you had great allies on the other side?
2-Did you know that you could’ve had Chris and Vivian still in the game if you survived rocks?
3-Did you appreciate the allies that truly cared about your game such as myself, Austin, Chris, CJ and Jeff?
4-Why didn’t you vote to keep Austin?
1906 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
MARTIN: The guy who had no skype made it to the Final Three. Now I don’t know how to feel about this at all. It’s a good thing that you didn’t have skype, because you weren’t able to see the negative. However, I would say you not having skype made you really unaware of the negative coming from the other side. I know for a FACT Martin that I told you about the alliance. You chose not to follow suit, and you wanted to ignore everything I said to you. I was being a helpful ally to you, but when you kept ignoring me and chose not to respond I got tired of even trying. You are from a different country, but it would’ve been nice of you to respond back to a message when you had the chance. Also I did not see the point of you voting me out. I was the strongest competitor, I was in the minority, and I wasn’t the only person to vote you out. Just a reminder Marissa also voted you out and also she called you out of your name and shit talked you in public and on skype. I never once called you out of your name.
LINK: https://imgur.com/a/0U361M8
Source: https://tengaged.com/group/8541-mns-survivor-sweden-dynamic-duos/forum/topic/22405563

The only reason why I’d vote for you is because it’s a vote AGAINST Andy and Jake not because you deserve to win. You didn’t do anything this whole game in my opinion. But if I have to ask a question:

Why should I vote for you even though you voted me out for things that also applied to Marissa plus she talked shit about you, you weren’t responsive to several players’ messages, and you chose to ignore every warning I gave you about the other side?
1906 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
Also an additive to Jake's thesis if I didn't state this. I don't see you as a strategist or a social competitor if you have premade relationship groups coming into this. I would see you more of that if you didn't have all these people or if you only had Tyler.

Just saying.
1906 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
I have a question?

Describe your social and strategy game
1906 days 5 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Kamani

I am going to reply to you even though it wasn't a question. Yes, I joined this game with Tyler because the rules of the game were to apply as a duo. Yes, I am friends with Vivian outside of this game, but I had no idea she was applying. I wasn't friends with Max or Winner before this game, so your idea of a premade is just a cowardly excuse for your bad gameplay.

However, I did make good social bonds. Jeff and I were very close and he kept me safe on that side and I really made a strong connection with Martin who was the swing vote on a lot of moves.

Yes, I got Tyler to give me an idol. Yes, I got people to send me Exile votes. I got swap fucked and the rules never said I had to socialize with people on my tribe. I socialized with people on other tribes to protect me because when I was swap fucked, everyone made it clear that I was not wanted.

And to say that I was not strategic makes it clear you weren't paying attention.
It was my idea to play all the idols to save our alliance.
I was the one who convinced Martin to vote with me to take out Kamani. No one else in my alliance was speaking to him.
I went to Andy to tell him lets take out Max/Winner after they flipped on Tyler.

At final 6, everyone was coming to me (except Austin) on who to vote. I never felt like I was in danger.

You can hate me for mistreating jury members or whatever, but do not doubt my game. I was the glue of the alliance. Without me, Tyler and Viv wouldn't work together. Without me, Martin would have worked with Austin and you guys.

I am here because of me.
1906 days 5 hours ago
marthean
Kamani

Gonne Be honest. Did not see that comment that Marissa made. Through out the game I was able to see how negative she is. I do not like to be negative at all. That vote off of you was hard, but I knew eventually that side would canabilize each other as they were such big names in there own right. I knew I had the potential of getting to the end. Sometimes it just took time to respond.  I work and go to school and take care or my siblings so I cant get back all the time. Most people never attempted to talk to me. I never trusted Marissa after the merge. Yes some people gave me warnings especially you, but I knew they were gonna each other up. I played with what I had on the deck. After Chris debacle, I knew I can slide back into Jake Grace's to advance to the end. I played as an Outsider and Under the Radar game
1906 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
JAKE: You’re the player that is least likely to get my vote in the end. I will say we did work together pre-merge and we’ve tried to mend our relationship. However, the way you go about in this game makes me dislike you even more. In my opinion I think that you are blinded by your own ego, and you think that you’re better than everyone. If something does go your way you rant, scream and threaten to quit. The reason why you got to merge was not through hard work. You constantly asked people to send you to exile and Tyler gave you an idol to protect you. I don’t see that as playing a strong social game that’s more of you being a coward. I’m pretty sure people only voted for you to exile because they didn’t know how to vote or they were apart of your premade alliance.

Speaking of the premade alliance (which I heard from a reliable source that you guys were a premade) your side was HORRIBLE! Whether you said anything or posted something graphic you’re still guilty by association and honestly condoning what has been done. You were probably one of the worst people on your side because all you did was complain about EVERYTHING! You complained about Austin having and idol and a vote steal once before, but you and your alliance had six idols. We never complained about your idols, plus by the way you only got those idols due to reverse and revoke along with the idol bond rules being unclear to some.

This is from opinion from when I was in the game, but you did not bother to come to the people in the minority or wanting votes. As much as Tyler wants to say you guys were thinking about flipping I really doubt it. Jake you felt safe this whole game and I think you lacked awareness which is a common thing with you. Even when you would say “Good game” to Austin and I it grinded my gears. All you did was disrespect the first two jurors; you complained about me voting for Tyler when it’s like I’m not playing for a premade group you guys have to go; and with Austin all you did was complain about him and say the game rigged for him.

I really have no questions for you. I really want you to learn to TRY and not rely on premade relationships/alliances to make it far. The ones who you really don’t have a connection with are the ones who I think you should focus some attention on. If you refuse to not acknowledge that how bad your social skills can be then fine I’m not surprised. Good luck to you. Also my vote is not a need it’s a WANT. If you WANT a chance at my vote then have respect for me and the other jurors you didn’t care about. Periodt!
1906 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Kamani

Before I answer the questions I want to start of by saying that I did appreciate you as an ally in this game. I was more specific about my premerge alliances because some people seemed to think I was on the bottom premerge, when that wasn't really the case at all. When I started talking about the merge in my speech and I started saying things like "we," I was referring to the whole group of me, you, CJ, Chris, Austin, and Jeff. I didn't specify because I thought the sides were known and I wanted to keep my speech short as it was already somewhat long. I do appreciate you and Jeff as allies in this game even though I didn't specifically mention you, and my intention was not to make you feel like you didn't have an impact on my game or weren't appreciated by me, because I do. I would definitely like to be friends after this game.

Onto the questions:
1. I chose to stick with Viv for a multitude of reasons. First, she was the person I asked to play this game with me. I don't think I would have been able to take her out of the game. Second, she was my connection to the other side. If Viv isn't in this game, or goes home at the last reverse and revoke, I don't have a guaranteed person from the other side to keep me safe. She sent me to exile the round Jeff quit, and the other side would have had the numbers to take me out even without Viv, so she protected me there. I do think Tyler would have protected me as much as possible after our conversation after I voted him out, but that wasn't something I saw in-game and I also don't think he would have gone to rocks for me at final 4 if he was there instead of Viv. If her loyalty was to the other side only, I would definitely not be here because they wanted me out long before they were able to take a shot at me, and Viv is the reason why.

2. Yes I do. However, I could have lost you, Austin, or even been put out of the game myself. The odds were in our favor, but not by much, so anything really could have happened. Viv is a Big Brother person, not Survivor, and I'm not sure if at the time she understood what I was trying to do because she wasn't online before the vote for me to explain it to her, and that's why she was upset with me. We joke around and call each other names all the time, but I could tell she was genuinely mad because she thought I was trying to get her out. If Jeff hadn't thrown his vote, she'd have gone home so i get where she was coming from. It's ultimately not a move that I'm proud of, and maybe even wasn't my best decision, but I still think it served a benefit to my game.
1906 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
3. I really did appreciate the allies of you, Chris, CJ, Jeff, and Austin. I talked about this in my opening part. But to be more specific, I wanted to pick off the other side until they were gone except for Viv. I wanted our alliance to succeed so badly because of the way we were treated after the first couple merge votes, and I genuinely enjoyed talking with all of you.

4. I didn't give Austin a vote because at this point, I didn't want to go to rocks if it was even possible because A) there was a bigger chance that I'd draw it than before and B) because I felt that if there was any way I could make it to the end without an immunity run, I'd need to gain some trust with the other players left in the game. If I could have gotten Martin or Marissa out at that tribal with a clean majority, I absolutely would have, but that was never going to happen so I had to give myself the best shot at moving forward.
1906 days ago
ElectraViv
Kamani you are so fucking annoying holy shit get a life
1906 days ago
ElectraViv
Why are you guys even dignifying him with responses to his bullshit
1905 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
im just saying when electraviv got voted out my baby immediately died and i wasnt due for another 2 months
1905 days 18 hours ago
FrenchMaid
idk if these answers were asked already, but i do not have the time to read through this thread:

Martin: It came across on my side that you were difficult to work with in general. Was it because you lived in a different country/had no Skype or was this done on purpose. I got the sense you shut alot of people out from talking game with you, especially me. I really tried to talk to you, but i did feel like you did not want to bother with me -which says a lot.
Also explain why you think I'm a threat in this game.

Andy: Did you play both sides on purpose or were you truly 100% aligned to Viv or to CJ/Kamani/Chris side in the late premerge/merge stages? There was a point in the game where our side thought you were just a spy and giving info to Jake's side on what our plan was.
Also I just wanted to ask this scenario - if it was let's say final 9 and it's a 4-4 tie between me and Viv and you were the tiebreaker, who would you had voted out and why?

Jake: Who's idea was it to split that vote at the merge vote and who came up with the idea to put my name down and why?

Also explain why you think I'm a threat in this game.
1905 days 17 hours ago
marthean
CJ, You were huge physical threat from my perspective.  To let you know I do live in the United States, I just do not have a Skype. Your side was great and some cool people. I didnt try to shut people out. I remained open to Austin and Kamani. If Chris didnt go home, there could be a completely different story on who made final 3. Another reason I did not choose you side is because I felt I would of most likely got 5th or 6th. You guys had such close bonds. Jake and Tyler side was easier maneuver through cause I knew I had a higher chance to make it to the end. CJ you were targeted for potential of Physical Prowess. I saw how strong you were in challenges during the tribe phases. Not have Skype did hurt me socially, because some people would only come to me when they needed a extra vote or they knew they were going or never.  Andy never said a word to me until final 5. Marissa didnt talk to me whole merge and ect..

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!