This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1/2 (Chennai)

Topic » Tribal Council #1/2 (Chennai)

2248 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Eighth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Second Person Voted Out of Survivor: India - Blood vs. Water
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
X
2248 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
X, that's five votes and tonight that is enough.
X, please bring me your torch...

X, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go...
2248 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Brittney
Re: No title
FireX
Robby Dono Ben tj are who I’m talking about. You and rubes are the swings as far as I know.
>i dont have any issues. i voted for who i voted for. i am ok with moving forward as allies but this is the first im hearing of this alliance which tells me i am a swing voter that will get fucked over after this tribal
>>I genuinely don't hold any thing against you for the game we played last year. This tribe we're on is dangerous because there is a group of friends who clearly will work together, and I hope that if you have a problem with me, that you're willing to put it aside to deal with a bigger issue first.
>>there's a few people voting for tj and we need your vote to make it happen to start breaking down the alliance.
2248 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I h8 robby
2248 days 2 hours ago
Brittney
Fire you’re fabricating mails against the wrong person this was not my doing but thanks for the shout out lmao
2248 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Britt i have half this tribe on skype amd will send all of them the screenshot. So nice try saying i am fabricating. Im sure when they see the proff tgey will at least belive me on that. Your a snake
2248 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
OMG! I self-voted?! Lol. Way to go!

Take care, X.
2248 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
Dono cost me survivor undercover fuck that guy

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!