This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Ethiopia]

Topic » Reunion [Ethiopia]

2229 days ago
OldNewz
Best Episode is up next!
2229 days ago
BigBrotherDonny
J2999
Literally had we not been screwed by double tribal, original Sodo would’ve dominated

and eli, i divided u and alf on purpose in the tribe picking LMAO
2229 days ago
EliOrtiz1234
ya i know lol i was pming alf the whole time telling him we will be on different tribes
2229 days ago
tashi
interesting
2229 days ago
OldNewz
Best Episode goes to...
Episode 10, aka the round Slothy got rocked out.

I'm a huge fan of rock draws and especially this one where it came down to two people drawing rocks. We saw alliances crumble, power shifts, drama, and oh my god, I'm just smiling thinking about it. Now, I know people will point to James's blindside as being better but as a host, that round really left a bitter taste in my mouth cause I should have been more attentive to how wishy washy things were and I should have waited. I was busy that day and when I saw I had all the votes, I read em and as a host, that was probably my biggest regret all season cause who knows what would have happened if I waited that extra hour.
2229 days ago
J2999
Dw, on my behalf nothing would’ve changed as I had no idea Josh was the new target
I don’t think anyone’s vote was changing
2229 days ago
OldNewz
<3 James
2229 days ago
tashi
If you had waited I would have won the game.

And you can jot that the fuck down.
2229 days ago
tashi
@James actually Guil’s vote would have switched to josh and you would have been safe.
2229 days ago
BigBrotherDonny
:O were tashi and james together
2229 days ago
J2999
Omd no way ahahha

@Ryan
No we voted each other ahahah

They thought Tashi was voting Josh, but she voted me hence more people were shocked ahahah
2229 days ago
J2999
Tashi are you sure?
People saw Guil as Sloth’s sheep, and sloth as your sheep
2229 days ago
OldNewz
I will say this though, I didn't break any rules hosting wise cause it was known that once all votes are received, they may be read earlier. But, I still should have been more attentive to the situation :P
2229 days ago
OldNewz
Okay and finally, Untapped Potential is next!
2229 days ago
sergeant
I didn't have a problem with it Newz :P

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!