This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (Ethiopia)

Topic » Finale (Ethiopia)

2230 days 9 hours ago
tashi
whats up whore
2230 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay we're all here!
2230 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright first things first, I have to say that you guys have come very far and it is an accomplishment to make it to the finale.
2230 days 9 hours ago
tashi
Mhmmm. Let's get to the challenge.
2230 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
With that said, this game is going to get even MORE difficult.
2230 days 9 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
im here to win jeff
2230 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
Thanks
2230 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
What you do in these next two-three hours can make or break your game.

So, let's get on to the first challenge!
2230 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! Today you guys will be competing in a challenge I like to call "Karma Hunt".

The challenge is very simple and will be done in rounds. Each round, I will post a certain karma value in the forum.  Your job is to find the karma value of a tengaged.com user with that karma value or close to it WITHOUT GOING OVER and post the link of that user’s profile in the forum. The person who finds the closest karma value or the exact one (again, WITHOUT GOING OVER) first will earn themselves a point. First person to 3 points wins individual immunity and reward.

Any questions?

Note: Each round will last ONE minute and each person is only allowed to submit once per round. Deleting posts is also not allowed.
2230 days 9 hours ago
sergeant
Sounds good
2230 days 9 hours ago
tashi
No questions. Let's do this
2230 days 9 hours ago
Iceey
Fmllll lets do it
2230 days 9 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
ready
2230 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay, round 1 coming up...
2230 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
---ROUND 1---

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!