This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3/4 (Athens)

Topic » Tribal Council #3/4 (Athens)

2334 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Athens tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the third/fourth person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Over the past three immunity challenges, you guys have continually performed worse and worse. Is this just a coincident or are you guys actually in a rut?
-There has been lots of talks about season-based alliances. Do you believe that there are alliances like that or at this point, that it's just over-exaggerated?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Thursday (1/25/18) at 6 PM Est.
2334 days 19 hours ago
kingLiam
General Questions:
-Over the past three immunity challenges, you guys have continually performed worse and worse. Is this just a coincident or are you guys actually in a rut? I think it’s a natural thing about the game, you’re not going to be the same every single challenge.
-There has been lots of talks about season-based alliances. Do you believe that there are alliances like that or at this point, that it's just over-exaggerated?  I do think they are, mostly the Kyushu people, as they are clearly more than us
2334 days 19 hours ago
Peterparker16
-Over the past three immunity challenges, you guys have continually performed worse and worse. Is this just a coincident or are you guys actually in a rut?
First ouch, it happens to all great tribes. You can't win them all.
-There has been lots of talks about season-based alliances. Do you believe that there are alliances like that or at this point, that it's just over-exaggerated?
That is possible but some people hate others from seasons so they'll probably try to form new alliances.
2334 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----Any player who is Zeus, Hades, or Artemis and would like to use their ability, you have until this forum hits 2 hours to do so-----
2334 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness

Well I like to think it’s a coincidence lol... hopefully we can turn it around.

Maybe, but my previous season was a little while ago and we’re all meh with each other. I think it’s more obvious for an alliance from a more recent season to exist, but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt.
2334 days 19 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
General Questions:
I think there's not really been an order, it just happens we went 1st, 2nd and then 2nd/3rd. I think it just shows how challenge-wise the game has been pretty stiff. Also there's only 3 tribes, so placements in challenges can go either way.

I just hope that those "season-based alliances" are not real. xD
2334 days 19 hours ago
UnicornChicken

I haven't noticed. I think the last challenge was my strongest performance yet.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3oKIPgUZ5EIFnn2CI0/200.gif

There are definitely season alliances going on. Brittany and I have a final 2 alliance because we're from the same season.
2334 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
coicidence

not from me at least i dont know anyone from my season nor do i care this is a new game
2334 days ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2334 days ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2334 days ago
Pieguy555
*someone stands*
2334 days ago
Pieguy555
Tyler: Mike, I really don't want to go home tonight. I will be playing this on myself.

*Tyler hands me a carved object*
2334 days ago
Pieguy555
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol!

All votes for Tyler will NOT count!
2334 days ago
Pieguy555
Anyone else?
2334 days ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
2334 days ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!