This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Galápagos Islands]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

2436 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome Eric, Parvati, and Luca to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Galápagos Islands.

Please welcome our members of the jury - Nicky, Zach U, Brandan, Zach C., Israel, and Tyler voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Eric, Parvati, and Luca, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail both Mike and I your vote.

Votes are due Saturday (9/2/17) at 7pm EST.
2436 days 20 hours ago
awwsum11
Starting this game out, I knew almost zero of the people here. Leaving it, I have made genuine friendships that I hope to continue in the future because you're all amazing in your own rights.

First, I am going to explain my strategy coming into the merge and then I will demonstrate how I was able to adapt and overcome challenges (not just the immunities) through my actions.

My strategy as we came into merge was to not have a strategy. Too many times, I have planned several steps ahead but I misjudged one relationship and I ended up on the wrong side of the guillotine so I decided to play a free-flowing game initially until it was time to make my move.

In fact, time was all I thought about in the game. When was it time to make my first big move? When should I start thinking about the finals? When should I when immunity?

I answered all of these questions at the *perfect* times to get here and sit next to the two people I wanted to sit next to from the beginning of the merge.

However, I won't say the journey was easy, it was incredibly hard. From the start, I was fighting to stay in the game as I was on the bottom of the pyramid every step of the way in the pre-merge simply because I wasn't able to go to the challenges. I persevered and miracles happened in every tribal as they decided to keep me in the game. From there, I was again in the minority walking into the merge. There were 6 Floreanas left and 4 Baltras. When two of them flipped and Noah self-voted, we were suddenly in the majority but I was still in danger because at any moment, Parvati and Luca could have decided to vote me out but I really did want to go to the finals with them because they were not playing the best games. I voted for Brandon (one of my most bittersweet moments because I love him as a person but as a player, he was on a perfect path to win the game) and made the first major blindside in the game. However, I still wanted to go to the end with Parvati and Luca so I thought the best way to do that was to vote for Tyler. I did not know that Parvati was tucked securely under Tyler's wing so for the next two tribal councils, while I was watching more of my allies be voted out, I knew it was time to fight to stay in.

I won the F5 immunity and the F4 immunity and clinged to my chance in this game when I needed to in order to survive as Israel and Tyler were sent to Ponderosa.

Now here I sit, with my favored final 3 and I am ready to answer any questions you have for me.
2436 days 19 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Eric: I really want to vote for you, but could you please try and explain some of your gameplay a little more? Like where your true loyalties lied, what your plans were from week to week and how they panned out at tribal council? I think I just need a little more description for me to understand your game and for you to secure my vote.
2436 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
First off before anything, I wanted to give a HUGE shoutout to two of my supporters!

@Guigi - I told you I would give you a shoutout and here it is ;) I think I've already mentioned your name twice this season in comps (with one of them being tonight) but you deserve another. You won the third season of this series and you motherfucking KILLED IT. I can't believe I'm sitting in the same spot that you once did! You told me, at my lowest point in the game to FIGHT and that's what I did which is why I'm still here! Four years ago we killed it in BHD's where I won you over ;)))))) but that's okay because we each get to have our own win in M&N's!!!!! Can't believe it's been 4 years we're still the biggest losers all around tengaged but ily to death #GUIVATI <3

@Path - TYSM for choosing me to be your pick to win! Lol it was so random but honestly means so much to me and you totally deserve a shoutout! Thank you for believing in me and I am I did it! ILY <3

To the two hosts - (because you also deserve some credit) thank you for a great season! I had so much fun and it is defenitely one of the best group games by far! I loved how it was organized and planned out unlike many others I've been in and another good thing about it is that it was so FAST. Much quicker than I expected. I wish you both the best of luck in future seasons and I will defenitely be watching them! Enjoyed this very much <3

---
To the jurors...

During the beginning of the game, I had been trying to lay low because I didnt want to make myself a threat but that was part of strategy which is to go with what your alliance wants and vote out people that they want so that you can make yourself become loyal and people would want to keep you around. Not many people knew my gameplay because I was laying low. I made sure to align with the right people which was the strong people when I was on Baltra and after the tribe swap was when I met Tyler and I thought he was a great number on our side so we quickly aligned.

For challenges, I have never once missed a challenge and played my heart out in each and every one of them except for the one semi-live where we had to hang from a pole and that was only because I was busy that day. And with that, I have won 2 individual immunities. Once we merged, I knew I wanted to win that first individual immunity because it's the merge and you never know what way or how people are going to vote. It was also nice to get the first clue to the hidden immunity idol. The second time I won immunity I knew I really wanted to win that and I was determined because I wanted another idol clue and I did it.

Another thing I can argue is, I have NEVER once had a vote casted against me in this game at tribal council which is not the case for anybody else. This goes back to my strategy of not making myself a big target to prevent myself from getting voted out and this has definitely WORKED. I had to make sure that people wanted to keep me around such as with Eric, I knew he was a huge target and threat but he seemed to want to keep me around so I used him to my advantage because I could use that and control him whenever I needed to. There were many times, especially nearing the end Eric told me who to vote (which was usually for Tyler) and it was great because I used that as a way to know how the others were voting. I got out the people that I needed to get out except for the time with Brandan. I pretended to be loyal to Eric. This whole time, he thought I was with him but he had no idea about all my moves and plans that I made in this game because I wanted him to view me as loyal but really, I had him on my radar the whole time.

After Brandan's blindside, I knew this was the time to make a big move in this game. Brandan was one of my closest ally's and since nobody told me about it, this left me believing that I was on the bottom and I was next. I knew this was the perfect time to make a big move which, was faking an ido
2436 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
FUCK my jury speech got cut off ;-;

After Brandan's blindside, I knew this was the time to make a big move in this game. Brandan was one of my closest ally's and since nobody told me about it, this left me believing that I was on the bottom and I was next. I knew this was the perfect time to make a big move which, was faking an idol so that no one would vote for me, which also worked out. I had a feeling that I was going home but instead flipped everyone's plan around and caused a successful tribal by sending Zach C home since he was a challenge threat which I respect. I think everyone viewed it as Tyler trying to stir things up but this was 100% my plan and my idea.

Throughout this game, I was determined to make it to the end. I made sure to stay humble, get rid of the people I had to, align with the right people who could take me far and made sure that they had trusted me. That is what brought me here sitting in the finals. I have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted although not many people see that.

Eric and Luca, I wish you both the best of luck! And to the jurors, please ask your questions because I would love to answer them! <3
2436 days 18 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Eric -
The biggest flaw I see in your game is that you lacked any social connections. Why did you not feel the need to connect with everyone? Also what makes you say that Parvati was not playing one of the best games? In my opinion she was in a power position until we flipped and blindsided Brandan.

Parvati -
I blindsided Brandan when the opportunity came along, because I saw that you were a loyal player. With Brandan out of the picture I knew that I would be your only option left and without your idol clues I could have come in 6th place. If you had won final 4 immunity would you have seriously taken me to final tribal council? You were also voted as the biggest social threat. How do you feel about that?
2436 days 17 hours ago
ParvatiS
@Tyler - Tbh I would also like to know why Eric thinks I was not playing my best game because that was defenitely not the case? In fact, as I said earlier that is part of a strategy to make myself not a target.
Now on to your questions, if I won that final immunity, I would for sure be taking you to the end. When I told you that you were my final 2, you WERE my final 2. You were no doubt one of my closest ally in this game which was why I was willing to share with you my idol clues and I'm glad that I did!
When I was voted as the biggest social threat, that says a lot about how people viewed me in this game. I knew being viewed as a social threat was dangerous. That means that people think I'm playing a great game and don't want me here and that they would possibly want to vote me out but I made sure that never happened. After exactly that challenge I was paranoid as hell as you saw. That's why I had to make big moves (aka bluffing the idol) to ensure I wasn't going home. I had my ally's (you and Luca) and we dominated the next 2 votes and I knew that was enough to control the rest of the game.
2436 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric: I really want to vote for you, but could you please try and explain some of your gameplay a little more? Like where your true loyalties lied, what your plans were from week to week and how they panned out at tribal council? I think I just need a little more description for me to understand your game and for you to secure my vote.

In the first few tribal councils, my goal was to lay low and if the Baltras were going out, build up my social connections with the Floreanas so I could be another vote if yall split up. It turned out that that didn't happen at all so my new plan in the majority was waiting for an opportunity to arise. At the F8 tribal council, Tyler offered that opportunity to me but I declined, not because I didn't think voting Brandon was smart, but because it wasn't the right time. I convinced Tyler not to flip yet and so we voted Zach out. In the F7, I decided it was time to flip and, taking Tyler with me, voted with you and Israel to vote out Brandon, who I thought would be chosen by Parvati and Luca over me in a F3 situation. In the F6, my plan was to vote Tyler, so I then had the choice between Parvati/Luca and you/Israel. However, Parvati (I believe) told Tyler the plan and voted you out instead of him, and Tyler played his idol. Again in a shocking situation, my plan in the finale night was to win my way to the end and ensure that Parvati had to vote Tyler out or she would be faced with rocks. Overall, my game to get here was very adaptable to my ups and downs in every vote.
2436 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric -
The biggest flaw I see in your game is that you lacked any social connections. Why did you not feel the need to connect with everyone? Also what makes you say that Parvati was not playing one of the best games? In my opinion she was in a power position until we flipped and blindsided Brandan.

I told you in private I didn't have social connections so you would take me to the final in all honesty. I talked to each and every person from F7 on and the three people who went out beforehand were the exact same people I had not talked to.

And I understand why you see Parvati's game as the best because you were her ally and she almost went to rocks for you. Would she do that for me? No. Would she do that for anyone else? No. The reason her gameplay is not the best is because in the Baltra alliance, Brandan called the shots, and when he was voted out, she went to the next-best threat to follow, which was you. In fact, before she knew it was rocks, she was willing to vote out Luca, someone who has been loyal to her all game, for you because she had no goal of winning, she was afraid to break her word. The only reason she voted you out was to save herself which, in fact, contradicts her "loyal" gameplay.

She rode coattails to get here and when they were cut from underneath her, she jumped to the next so she wouldn't fall behind. Sure, she used that strategy to get here, but also remember that she was willing to bring you here, and you would have beaten her 100%, which she should know, or she wasn't paying close enough attention.
2436 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
Hello jurors,

I sit in this chair with two of the strongest people.
I know I am considered a goat and a bad player and I didnt play clearly the best game.
I had couple of beefs during this game with some of you, but somehow I managed to stay in there.
In the beginning where tribes were formed, I joined an alliance with Parva, Eric and Brendon and we decided basically who was evicted (Skeleta-Adele). That part of the game was hard cause we kept losing immunity after immunity .
After the swap was made, Tyler set in gave us one more immunity and the chance to merge with 5:5 ( I still don't know if he flipped for good or not).
Sadly I got targeted after merge for final 10 and I got couple of votes but majority voted out Nick as was planned.
At final 9 Noah was medicually evacuated, then at final 8 Zach left as planned.
The turning point was deffo the final 7 eviction : my closest ally Brandon was evicted leaving me basically alone cause I believed at that point the other people had stronger connections.
I knew I had to step up and winning that final 6 immunity secured me a spot on final 5 and it was so bad seeing that I was the worst liar, the person who played for 2nd and most important according to majority I was the one who was gonna be voted out. At that point I decided to vote with Tyler to get a bit of trust by his side.
At final 5, I saw that both of the two couple Parvati/Tyler, Eric/Israel were going to need my vote to secure majority during last tribal council despite beefs with both Eric and tyler. I voted out Israel, even though It could have been a bad move but looking back Had I choosed to keep him, then Eric would have taken to final 3 over me.
At final 4 , I knew I could have been voted out but I was convinced after the revote that Parvati wasn't gonna risk to draw rocks.
Here I am I might not been Sandra Diniz, Tony, or Courtney Yates, but I still made it in there.

Jury shoutouts

Nikky: We didn't talk, but you played a good game. Voting you was just a numbermove

Noah : You were so feisty during comeptitions. If you didn't get med evacuated, you could have stayed for couple more rounds.

Zach: Good game. Too bad we weren't on the same side.

Brandan: It hurts me so much knowing that I am where you wanted to be so hard. Youw orked those people so hard and seeing you going like that was for me deeply sad. If this can redeem you I outlasted and voted 3 people that were responsible for your departure.
Without you this couldn't have been the incredible journey it was. Thank you so much. This whole experience without you was gonna be so bad. You truly are an awesome and amazing player. Thank you <3

Zach : Oh ziggy, that immunity win was glorious: you lasted 24 hours on typing. Congrats man. I voted you out because you were part of the plan that got brendan out, and also because I needed a bit of trust by Tyler. Good game zach.

Israel: Oh Israel, you should have been in finals. You played one hell of game, being in the majority every round and you were able to sway yourself until the very end. I wish I could have talked with you more in the game, but as strategist you were defintiely on top in this island. I just hope that you understand that I felt like if I let you on the final 4 Eric would have probably choosen to keep you over me and I couldn't take that risk.

Tyler: The real winner. You were truly robbed, and everyone know that if you were sit on my behalf you would have already won this game. I was amazed by your gameplay, like you flipped on your original tribe members and were able to let our original tribe majority in this game. Then you became a threat to me because you were so good at social game, that I knew that If you were sit in this final, no one else could have stood a chance. I want to tell you that I wasn't conviced by Eric on voting you, but i have already my mind set from some time.
2436 days 10 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Luca -
You were the only person in this game that I was threatened by for a long time, because I saw you as the only one with the power to take me out. If you had built more relationships you could have been a crucial swing vote at several points in the game. Was it your strategy to lay low, and if so, why?
2436 days 8 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Thanks Eric for your answer.

Parvati: I think you played a strong physical and social game, but your strategic game was all but nonexistent as i pretty much feel you fell in Tyler's shadow and never planned to go against him. Honestly, I doubt you would have voted him out at final four if Eric hadn't won immunity. I just want to know what was your plan to WIN, not to make it to the end, but win because it looks like you were handing your game to Tyler.

Luca: Please stop kissing the jury's ass and let the important finalists speak, thank you.
2436 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
Tyler : I thought I had a solid Alliance covering my back and I didnt feel like I had to do too much damage control. I Did lay low cause It was the right nove but ad soon as I felt in danger towards the end I stepped up and changed my game.
2436 days 7 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Ka-chow! Ziggy is spitting hot fire at Luca! I do agree though, you all seem to be giving answers you think we want to hear. None of you are shining through as individual players. Alas, I have already made my decision on who I think should win. I went back and forth for a while, but one of you just barely managed to sway me with your answers. Good luck guys. See you at the reunion when I sweep the awards ;)
2436 days 6 hours ago
ParvatiS
@ZachC - I knew that Tyler was a strong player and nearing the end we agreed that we were both the strongest players. He even said that I would win over him since I have won 2 immunity challenges and that I was a strong player. He thought of me to be a threat as he has told me once that he told his original Floreana members that I was a strong/strategic player but not many people were able to see that since of course, plans are being made behind people's back. It seems to be that many people think thst it was mostly Tyler doing all the work but I also had a part of getting everyone out (except Brandan). We also made moves to get you and Israel out because we knew Eric was using you two as votes and without you two that forced Eric to have to rely on me. Such as for your elimination, I had to make sure that I wouldn't go home so the whole bluffing the idol was set up by me and Tyler followed through with it. It was 100% my plan and my idea and that was indeed a strategic move.
Also, another thing that Eric was completely unaware of was that me and Luca actually wanted to take him out. I was surprised reading his jury speech that he wanted to take us to the end but as I said, there were times where we did not follow with Eric's vote and voted against people he was with. I don't think he knew that I was aligned with Tyler the whole time until the tribe swap. With that being said, I did make a lot of strategic moves that people were unaware of because I can't make myself an obvious target.
2436 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
I would like to counter-argue Parvati's claims if the Jury would allow me to do so.

First, Parvati's one and only source saying she was a strategic threat was Tyler. Tyler, her ally who ended up being one of the largest players of the game, told her that she was a strategic threat so she would take him to the end. If he actually thought she was a threat to his chances of winning, he would have taken the shot at F4, but he wanted to take her because he knew that his best chance of winning was against her. The evidence is right there, as well:

UnicornChicken
I WAS RIGHT THEERREEEE

Do you think he was merely talking about the FTC where he would have lost to Parvati? I think not.

Secondly, she undermined her own defense by saying that it was 100% her decision to vote Zach C. out of the game. I am not disputing the fact that it was her decision but that decision was not a strong strategic move. She said that her reason for voting him out was because he was a strong challenge threat yet I was able to win the last two immunity challenges almost uncontested. Also, she admits in her own speech:

"...Eric, I knew he was a huge target and threat..."

If she "knew" this then why would she have voted out Zach C over myself? Either she did not have a true understanding of the game and she is lying or she did in fact know all of this information and still chose to vote out Zach over myself or Israel, the leader of the Floreana alliance.

The final nail in her coffin is that she has not offered any other reason for why she was a strategic threat. Her gameplay was simple. She followed the Baltra tribe until Brandan was blindsided then followed Luca and Tyler until she had no other choice but betray her closest ally because I asked someone outside of the game to mail her saying to do so.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!