This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2494 days 8 hours ago
ParvatiS
So simon, did you try to grab the second flag as well?
2494 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Well I cost the tribe the challenge. I can tell that a lot of people on this tribe are pissed because I cost them the entire challenge.

I have never seen a single challenge in the Survivor TV show or Survivor group games where if you make a mistake, you automatically lose the challenge for your tribe.
2494 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Yes, Parvati. As unfortunate as it sounds, I did try to grab the second flag -.-
2494 days 8 hours ago
Maladus1
Simon, I'm far from mad. People make mistakes, hell I've made them, I'm far from mad
2494 days 8 hours ago
ParvatiS
So am i eliminated from the challenge as well? Or are we both eliminated..
2494 days 8 hours ago
Maladus1
The tribe is eliminated Parvati.
2494 days 8 hours ago
ParvatiS
Me too I'm not mad either. I've made plenty of mistakes throughout the past. That is how we learn :)
2494 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Parvati, my simple blunder cost the entire tribe the challenge. In other words, the other tribe has immunity, and we're going to tribal.
2494 days 8 hours ago
ParvatiS
So we officially lost the challenge, is that correct?
2494 days 8 hours ago
Maladus1
Well not exactly, we just can't continue. Unless the other tribe majorly ducks up we go to tribal
2494 days 8 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Quack Quack
2494 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Oh I see now. I must have misinterpreted what the host was saying when he explained the rules then -.-
2494 days 8 hours ago
Maladus1
XD
2494 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Well, let's start praying then
2494 days 8 hours ago
Mchappy
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!