This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2465 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Will be posted on Friday (8/18/17) at 7 PM Est. It will be a semi-live challenge.
2465 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Note:
The challenge will be posted actually at 7:05pm EST and will start at 7:10pm EST
2465 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today's challenge, you guys will be competing in "Flag Hunt".

On my go ONE PERSON from your tribe must mail us (Mike and I) "grabs flag 1 for (Your Tribe Name)". After TWENTY minutes(or longer) has passed a DIFFERENT tribe member must mail me "grabs flag 2 for (Your Tribe Name)".

I will give you guys until 11pm EST to grab as many flags as possible. HOWEVER, if a tribe messes up by either posting too soon, grabbing the wrong flag, or multiple people grabbing the same flag then they will be out and no longer able to compete.

The tribe with the most amount of flags at the end of the challenge wins immunity and reward. Losing tribe will have a date with Mike and I at tribal council.

Now for some rules regarding this challenge:
1. Any member of the tribe may grab more than one flag but can never grab two flags in a row.
2. You may not “Take back” a mail. Once it is sent it counts. The only time a mail will not count is if the tribe name is not posted.
3. Please make the heading “grabs flag # for (Your Tribe Name)”. Do not reply all to past replies as it could make it seem like you are grabbing the same flag.
4. If we go to a tie, whichever tribe that got eliminated first will win immunity.

Any Questions?
2465 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Sorry just to clarify, you must mail Mike and I.
2465 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll post "Go!" at 7:10pm
2465 days 3 hours ago
NotNicky333
perfect.
2465 days 3 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Oh boy this sounds like it could get messy! Okay so who's going first for our tribe?
2465 days 3 hours ago
Maladus1
I'll take the first flag for my tribe.
2465 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
Unicorn you can go first
2465 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Go!
2465 days 2 hours ago
ParvatiS
I'm here!
2465 days 2 hours ago
Maladus1
Okay whoever goes next for my tribe send the mail 20 mins after THIS post
2465 days 2 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Okay I'm first!
2465 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
here
2465 days 2 hours ago
Maladus1
Okay Luca, Parvati is going next so hold tight okay?
2465 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
ok

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!