This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Viento)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Viento)

2592 days 14 hours ago
omggiraffe
okay girl. you're the one who is fucking insane. this is the 3rd fight that I have seen you in in like 3 hours.
2592 days 14 hours ago
omggiraffe
the only people in this game i even like are LQ & Kelly so bye. All of you.
2592 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
No right now you're coming off as desperate to claim the role of 'Villainess' because thats what you do. You don't like playing a game and intend to troll and it's quite unfortunate really considering in reality you're the same weak minded girl who's got a mean spirited personality due to some poor experience you have over an online site that now clouds your judgement.

You're a toxic individual and its a pity that someone like you has to resort to these measures to appease your own vile ego.
2592 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Your attempts to come off as some bitchy, sassy 'icon' is pretty weak too when your vocabulary spans over 5 total words, 3 of them being "Girl", "Cunt" and "Fucking". It's rather dull and immature.
2592 days 14 hours ago
omggiraffe
do what? girl this is a game. this effects me zero in my real life. and i come off as desperate? i state how i feel and that's that. you just don't like that there's someone who will stand up to you. because everyone is petrified to mess with queen andrea.
2592 days 14 hours ago
omggiraffe
i say what i say and that's that.
2592 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Oh god, please don't start bringing up remarks based around your quotable Reality TV moments.
2592 days 14 hours ago
omggiraffe
do what
2592 days 11 hours ago
Logan_Smith
-Are voted out blogs going to be a trend this game? Also, thoughts on Qaz's blog?
I mean I suppose they could be a trend! It depends on if the person was blindsided or not. So far, I think we've had two blindsides.

-How does the Legacy Advantage impact the game?
It affects it because we all know now someone has it, but we don't know *who* has it. It's kind of irrelevant at this point though.

-We are at final 11. When is it the right time to make a move?
It depends on who you are, but I would argue everyone in the tribe has already made a move in this game. :)
2592 days 4 hours ago
Nostalgic
-Are voted out blogs going to be a trend this game? Also, thoughts on Qaz's blog?
Maybe, I mean everything he said wasn't exactly boat rocking. People throw more shade like that on a daily basis.
It doesn't until final 6
When you know it'll get you further in the game, not for the sake of #BIGMOVES.
2592 days 2 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Well it seems that people can't distatch from the game and their blogs are a way for them to trasintion back into every day life! It's blatantly their ponderosa video haha! Qaz' blog was okay I guess he tried to throw people under the bus but I don't think it worked

Well it won't affect until f6 and this is even if it is a thing we haven't been given solid proof on the fact that this even is real but looks like we'll find out at f6

For those who want to make a big move you have to be smart and the timing has to be right! TBH it's different of different players someone might argue right now is the best time to make a big move while another may say no it's got to be at f9 or whatever
2592 days ago
deeannamorgan
Well my last plea is pretty much ill vote however and anyone can use me as a # at this point, even if we haven't really spoken, cause I don't really have anyone
2591 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
10/11 Votes Received.
2591 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2591 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!