This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Viento)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Viento)

2583 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Viento tribe!

Julian has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Are voted out blogs going to be a trend this game? Also, thoughts on Qaz's blog?
-How does the Legacy Advantage impact the game?
-We are at final 11. When is it the right time to make a move?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (5/22/17) at 6 PM EST.
2583 days 22 hours ago
BeastBoy
General Questions:
-Are voted out blogs going to be a trend this game? Also, thoughts on Qaz's blog? Meh
-How does the Legacy Advantage impact the game? A little
When it's time
2583 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
At this point, if you get voted out and you DON'T make a blog, did you really get voted out?
2583 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Qaz's callout blog was weak. I mean this entire cast threw more shade than his entire blog last night before the votes were even read. So nothing he said was news to begin with. It was public knowledge basically lol
2583 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
General Questions:
-Are voted out blogs going to be a trend this game? Also, thoughts on Qaz's blog?
not for me thats so extra

it doesnt for me unless i have it

moves should be made always
2583 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
I mean, I agree with what Mike said.

Tbh I haven't even thought of it.

Always. The second you think it's too soon, you're done for.
2583 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
I feel like it won't be, but who knows! I feel like it's stuff we've all heard already

Well I don't think it will for now, but maybe later in the game.

Every vote is a move!
2583 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
Andrea I don't like you
2583 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Maddie you just sent me screenshots saying Logan/Dee wanted me gone but then in the screenshots its you slagging me, saying YOU want me gone. Logan never mentioned voting me once.
Then you go onto deny the claims when I give Logan the screenshots and then come to me begging me to vote him?
2583 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
Welp don't be a bitch
2583 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
& we wouldn't have this problem
2583 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
because let's be real here you're the one running this game.
2583 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
not Erik, not Julian, not Logan, not Kelly, not me, not Dee, not LQ, but you.
2583 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
So you said that too?
What exactly have I done thats controlling the game, I aided the vote in getting rid of Christian then I got it brought to my attention on Qaz's actions.

If anyone's not to be trusted lemme show y'all this:
http://prntscr.com/fajwt1
2583 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
you're the leader of your side. I did it for fun, that's how I am. I like to mess with things, this shouldn't come as a shock to any of us.
2583 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
And I haven't been a bitch to you?
You just removed me from a GC in which you told me you wanted Logan gone and when I say no you kick off and call me a cunt?

You clearly have some form of incapability because the brain functions you're currently experiencing are not natural.

http://prntscr.com/fajxh1

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!