This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Yushan)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Yushan)

2576 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Yushan tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Jerry, and Mike, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Chanel has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-There was no vote last night. How does that impact the game?
-Multiple immunity idol clues have been given at this point. How scared are you of an idol play? 

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Saturday (4/15/17) at 6 PM Est.
2575 days 22 hours ago
Praknasty
It takes away a number from the game. But I don't think it shook up the tribal division at all in my opinion.

-Multiple immunity idol clues have been given at this point. How scared are you of an idol play?

Absolutely terrified. You don't know if it'll mess up your plans or not for the vote and I bet the others feel the same way.
#TheNastyOne
2575 days 17 hours ago
deeannamorgan

Not by much, it saved one persons life in this game, so I'm sure they're very thankful.

Not scared at all:) In fact, If I have to play an idol tonight I will:)
2575 days 16 hours ago
Logan_Smith
It sucks and was sad to see Mikey go. :( It drove everyone forward in the game though which I am grateful for.

An idol could come flying at any moment! It is just important not to lose yourself in it.
2575 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
8/9 Votes Received.
2575 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2575 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2575 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
2575 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2575 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Vaughan
2575 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Deeanna
2575 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Logan
2575 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Aria
2575 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
1 vote Vaughan
1 vote Deeanna
1 vote Logan
1 vote Aria

5 votes left...
2575 days 14 hours ago
Logan_Smith
:O
2575 days 14 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Wow

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!