This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Yushan)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Yushan)

2577 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Yushan tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Jerry, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Deeanna has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-The common enemy of the tribe seemed to be Jerry and now that he's gone, how do you avoid becoming a target?
-When it comes to alliances, do you believe the line in the sand has been drawn or not yet?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (4/14/17) at 6 PM Est.
2577 days 17 hours ago
Logan_Smith
-The common enemy of the tribe seemed to be Jerry and now that he's gone, how do you avoid becoming a target?
You just try and hope for the best!

-When it comes to alliances, do you believe the line in the sand has been drawn or not yet?
I think there are more than one line and sometimes no lines, so it is hard to put it so simply I think. :)
2577 days 13 hours ago
Praknasty

Hope and pray that luck is on your side I suppose, either that or align yourself with enough allies to not be a target.

I think personally that the lines are almost finalized. It should be sometime either during this vote or the next vote that they're official. Although stranger things have happened in my experiences on this site. Only time will tell.
#TheNastyOne
2577 days ago
Praknasty
Well I know that I'm going home soon, but it won't be tonight as that merge idol is mine boys and girls! That's right after about 5 hours of searching and 500 plus usernames I finally found the damn thing. So go ahead and vote for me if you dare!
#TheNastyOne
2576 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
I have a quick announcement to make.
2576 days 23 hours ago
Zed55
oh boy
2576 days 23 hours ago
Hufus
omfg what is it ;-;
2576 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Today, we talked with Mike.
2576 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Mike told us that he feels like it's unfair to you guys as he would hate to see people who want to be here more voted out while he did nothing. He has expressed his wish to leave this game.

So, we are fulfilling his wish.
2576 days 23 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
rip
2576 days 23 hours ago
MikeyKR91
Sorry guys, my heart isn't in the game and I hate seeing people who would love to be here, go home while I do nothing.
2576 days 23 hours ago
deeannamorgan
OOP
2576 days 23 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Gg Mike
2576 days 23 hours ago
Zed55
well i respect that
2576 days 23 hours ago
deeannamorgan
pls don't tell me i won immunity for nothing LOL
2576 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Now, we usually do not allow those who are medically evacuated to be on the jury, but we are making an exception here as he came to us and asked rather than just being inactive the whole time.

So, Mike is the ninth person voted out of Taiwan and the second member of our jury.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!