This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Khan)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Khan)

2624 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*Flips Vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Brady
2624 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Well bye guys!
2624 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Fifth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Tenth Person Voted Out of Survivor Mongolia and the Third Member of our Jury...
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Brady
2624 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady that's four votes and tonight that is enough.
Brady, please bring me your torch...

Brady, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go...
2624 days 14 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bye Brady :(
2624 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Well I have some stuff to say to these bitches
2624 days 14 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Brady :(
2624 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Ben- You have no chance of winning have fun being a goat you can't make a move to save your life

Lq- You could win but I'm not sure

Jorge- Step it up and please make a move or you're gone right after Lq

Billy- wtf r u even doing in this game?

Brock- Same with Ben fucking turn on your alliance and do something if not you're screwed

Bob- The obvious winner here it amazes me how you can flip on these guys. Have them convinced that you saved qaz until I showed screenshots and then flip back to them and have them save you. I really really hope you win you're the only deserving person here tbh
2624 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
The "big" moves era must end!
2624 days 14 hours ago
SaneBrock
Sunfire
The "big" moves era must end!
2624 days 14 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Survivor Mongolia 'The Season of Big Moves and Inactives'
2624 days 14 hours ago
SaneBrock
only way to go out is medically evacuation or blindside
2624 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Goat F3 alliance
2624 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
As someone who has no interest in winning I Cba with saving face and feel it's dramatically important to respond to laughable claims rather than to stay silent and try not to turn off jury votes

Brady, you are proving to us all how out of touch you really are with not just this game but the whole game of survivor itself. You're calling us sheep and goats and suggesting that somehow taking you out was a terrible move... The irony being that last tribal Bob voted in the minority and you + the rest of us voted in the majority. Had Bob gone this tribal it would be an example of no moves being made ... but instead you got blindsided into a tie and decide to throw out any single survivor term 101 out of your ass hoping one of them sticks to us when all it did was dig your hole deeper than it was.

So no, you can't call people goats or sheep or tell them to make a move after they just ousted the individual who they worked with the previous round. If by making a move you mean like what you did to Erik or what others did to Qaz... then again Id laugh because the difference between that "move" and this one is yours was badly timed for your own games and too heavily dependent on looking like a player, whereas ours is bound to pay off in the long run.

Just because things didn't go your way doesn't mean you control the jury, were an excellent player who got robbed and everyone against you is nothing but sheep and pathelogical liars.

Enjoy the jury and hopefully you'll be in good company there soon x

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!