This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Khan)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Khan)

2649 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Bob

We have a tie. Four votes for Brady, four votes for Bob. In the case of a tie, everybody but those in the tie will cast a re-vote. If we are still tied after the re-vote then Brady and Bob will be immune and everyone else will draw a rock.

Re-votes are due Thursday (3/16/17) at 6 PM Est. If you do not cast a re-vote, your vote will automatically stay the same. If we receive all the re-votes before 7 PM Est tonight, we will continue with the Immunity Challenge at that time. If not, it will be postponed until tomorrow.
2649 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Omg wow this is crazy
2649 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Right everyone are you actually gonna let bob stay around this game he's a threat and you've all said it
2649 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
That Black Vote fucking screwed me over
2649 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Bob freaking flipped on yall to vote Qaz out and then you go right back to him when he's the biggest threat left in the game like I don't understand
2649 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Gl Brady and i hope you guys stick with me
2649 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
^if you do good luck because he's easily the biggest threat here and has flipped flopped numerous times now
2649 days 9 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Bobs a fucking boring ass name anyway
2649 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Lol yes Lq
2649 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Ive flipped numerous times just like LQ? And lol ik
2649 days 9 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Listen bob ''tis would of never happened but you came for me by yourself and why was that???
2649 days 9 hours ago
LusciousLips5
People come to me and I tell them straight up you just lick up their arses own your fucking game
2649 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
How am i not owning up to my game?
2649 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
2/6 Re-Votes Received.
2649 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I'm fucking tired of people seeping others and you know who you are

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!