This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

Topic » SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

1005 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Yea I can definitely see that.

Q: However earlier today I see you still find something to improve in this game. What if I say to you the word spamming ?
1005 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
I personally believe that the "Public vote" part of the game is the only thing left holding this game down. While its power has been reduced, I personally believe that it should be scrapped COMPLETELY because it changes the game from being "Best song" to "Best spammer", and reducing its % of the points even further would make it so useless it might as well not exist
1005 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
*CROWD GASPS* *MIX CHEERS AND BOOS*

I got your point even If i personally think it should stay with less power which is what's happening right now.

Q: So with Vanessa Quai, you were winning before public. Do you consider yourself the winner of season 1?
1005 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
I wasn't winning, I was in 3rd, but to answer the question, I see myself as the bronze medalist of season 1
1005 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Well ladies and gentlemen we got a huge statement Sea ahahah. *Crowd makes noise*

Q: Changing the topic with something more passionate, you massive Eurovision Fan. What would you say to someone new to make watching the show ? Any songs you're attouched to?
1005 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
It can be something non-viewers find strange, you either love it or avoid it like the plague. For new viewers, I'd easily recommend 2021, it's one of the strongest years, and a brilliant starting point

My favourite of each year:

Georgia (2015)
Bulgaria (2016)
Austria (2017)
Cyprus (2018)/Switzerland (2018)
Albania (2019)
Azerbaijan/Norway (2020)
San Marino/Cyprus/Ukraine/Bulgaria (2021)
1005 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
I thought you would put miss Ana Soklic in that list.

Q: Now back on something more juicy for our viewers. You and Mrkkk seem quite close? Is there a romance going on? We are all very curious to hear it.
1005 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
I- I'M TEN YEARS OLDER THAN HIM, THAT'S CALLED PEDOPHILIA
1005 days 13 hours ago
LiukBB
*Crowd disappointed* * People shocked*

Q: Well we didn't know, but i don't think it will be pedophilia. With this topic, last season 2 during finale night it seemed like you mrkk and other people were supposed to kinda vote together? Can you fully deny those "hypothesis"?
1005 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
I can indeed fully deny those hypotheses. Ulrikke is my favorite singer, she was a no-brainer 12. The only other person I was close with was obviously Mrkk, and we gave 1 to each other lmfao
1005 days 13 hours ago
LiukBB
I guess we'll listen Mrkk point of view hopefully.

Q: So Sea how do you feel you will do this edition ? You have always qualified? Feelings?
1005 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
I have no idea. I wasn't expecting Vanessa to get 5th *Cough* THIRD *Cough*, I was expecting her to either NQ or fail to get top 10. Jana underperformed, I was expecting a higher top 10, I can't lie, so I have no idea how ZiBBZ will do, but I can hope they do well :)
1005 days 13 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: As you are fully aware I'm Italian and this is been a fantastic year for our nation.
So I'm gonna give you an opportunity to ask if you wanna know something in italian ( a sentence, an expression or whatever you want).
1005 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Voglio dire... ben fatta Italia. Non sono d'accordo con te che hai vinto l'Eurovision, ma sono MOLTO contento che tu abbia vinto gli Europei. Grande nazione <3

Anno 4 italiano in arrivo!!!! (Google translate in realtà, la scuola ha FLOPPED nell'insegnare a chiunque l'italiano - l'insegnante non lo sapeva nemmeno ... ha detto abbastanza)
1005 days 13 hours ago
LiukBB
Work on that google translate gurl. *People claps* *Crowd cheers*

Well that was great. Fede we are gonna host season four in italian. Looks like everyone got it.

Okay and finally Sea

Q: Name a reason why you think your song should qualify and win.

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!