This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

Topic » SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

1005 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
*Sits*
1005 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
----- SEA INTERVIEW-------

Q: Sea hello, how you feeling?
1005 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
Great, I love that these are a thing now lol
1005 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: So Sea. This is your third time being in this game. What has changed since the first time you joined ?
1005 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
I feel the same as when I joined, but from a game point of view, this game has evolved in the short time it's been about
1005 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: So sea i wanna ask you the same thing i asked Crystal. You've been here a while. You think is still important sending what you like or sending something than can give you a good score?
1005 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
Obviously sending something you like. I've played song contests for a while, and while I have done well with songs I don't like, you don't get the satisfaction when you do well with songs you dislike
1005 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: So this season you decided again to give us an other Eurovision song that didn't make the cut, like the last season. Tell us more about Zibbz-Stones
1005 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
It was my number 2 in ESC 2018, and when it NQ'ed I actually cried. It's easily in my top 10 songs of the 2010's. I was initially going to send "If Love Was A Crime" from 2016, but I decided that an underrated NQ would actually be more fun to send
1005 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Awww* crowd says ooh to cheer on Sea*

Q: By sending an other Eurovision don't you think it could backfire you because maybe some of the contestants already know the song ? Or you think is an advantage?
1005 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
Honestly, I don't think it's either. Sure, some people might view it as lazy, but I still think people will judge it like they judge every other song
1005 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: How do you judge songs ?One listen, multiple listens or do you just go with the flow?
1005 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
Depends on the contest. In this one specifically, I judge it based on my first listen
1005 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
*Crowd gasps*

Sea don't tell Fede cause he keeps listening them all ahhahaha.

Q: Sea you mentioned before "from a game point of view, this game has evolved in the short time it's been about". Could you elaborate on that?
1005 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
The first season was new for everyone- the host, the players, the judges, so nobody really knew what to expect. While this is still relatively new compared to other established song contests out there, I feel like the format is constantly improving, and the player base growing

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!