This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

Topic » SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

992 days 22 hours ago
CrystalClod
I was hoping maybe if people liked it then it would give me a good result. But yea, I鈥檓 just here to have as much fun as possible and if I don鈥檛 win then that鈥檚 okay! 馃憤 Hopefully the judges will like it!
992 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: I don't wanna sound awful but Season 1 saw BTS with Butter and that song didn't qualify. Does that worry you?
992 days 22 hours ago
CrystalClod
Not at all, Butter is an extremely successful song and stayed at the top of charts for a long time. But I also think a lot of people skipped out on it due to it being more mainstream. It was on the radio for so long and it made me start to resent the song. I don鈥檛 know if that鈥檚 the same experience as others, but I imagine there鈥檚 some that are similar.

LOONA is still quite a small group in terms of fans, and with the song being newer I think a lot of people will enjoy it. Plus the number of streams might be at a way lower number due to the nature of the group and newness of the song. So yea, it鈥檚 really just a toss up 馃槀
992 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: What you said is gonna take to the next question. You seem like super expert in KPOP? How long have you been listening to it ?
992 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
I am most definitely not a super expert in Kpop. I really have only been listening for about 1.5~2 years now. I didn鈥檛 really get into it myself because I didn鈥檛 know what groups there were besides BTS. But having a partner that actively listens and has been a fan of many groups for a while helped me into it. It鈥檚 kind of funny considering we have extremely different tastes 馃槀

And I research a lot of my fav groups so that I鈥檓 able to have a conversation with other fans about their favorite group, but a lot of my knowledge is limited 馃槄
992 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: NO way!!! So you and your partner both listens to KPOP ? That's so funny. So if i enter in your house (i'm assuming you live together) i am gonna listen only kpop artist?
992 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
Actually we do not live together as we鈥檙e both are about to enter University this year. We do have a plan at that though! I am also a fan of alt pop music and also some of the mainstream pop music. My Spotify is also filled with sad songs as well because it鈥檚 just all good music. But yea, I gotta have some music for my friends that don鈥檛 listen to kpop so they can all vibe with me 馃憤
992 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Oh that's actually pretty sweet. I wish i could have someone like that but I'm gonna stay single forever. *Cries*

*blows his nose*

URGH YOU SHOULD HAVE CUT THIS PART

Q: Anyway Crystal. In this contest in the final you will be allowed to vote for your favourite songs even if *fingers crossed* you will be eliminated. How will that affect you ? Which criteria will you use ? I am very curious to hear that. Only one listen or listen every day?
992 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
I will listen to them all, but put the one I like the most on my playlist 馃槀.

If I like it then it will be getting my vote. That鈥檚 my criteria. I鈥檓 not very picky
992 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: Oh i heard someone doing that. So the rules state that for semifinal fourty percent of the result will be decided by a poll, where you can actually spamm to make people vote for your song.
How do you feel about this ? Are you good at spamming or are you a flop ?
992 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
I am an absolute flop with spamming, but I always try my best with it. But I鈥檓 hoping there are some fans that will see my song and vote for it 馃憤.

Spamming can be a bit unfair, but if someone鈥檚 good at it then they should definitely use it to their advantage
992 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: That's a fair point of view. Back onto kpop I am curious, is there a difference between male and female kpop you reckon?
992 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
Male Kpop is definitely focused on dancing and female is focused on vocals and visuals. But luckily it鈥檚 now getting Intertwined to where theres dance groups like ITZY and Vocal groups like Day6 who showcase their dancing and singing skills contrary to what the scene wants. And I find it really cool!
992 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: So if you have to suggest two males group and two females group (excluding LOONA and BTS) who would you suggest me and why ?
992 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
I would suggest for female, Twice and PIXY
And for male, ATEEZ and Stray Kids

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!