This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2894 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose is still screaming in terror in the confessional.
2894 days 5 hours ago
PKFire
Shinji: Hmm..I do not like leaving my fate in Ellie's hands...
2894 days 5 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: Are me and Alex the only ones who like a little fun? XD
2894 days 5 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Confessional - rose is such a baby , its just turbulence
2894 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Looks like this is going to be a rough night and can people just get over the team name where it is just a name and won't come back to haunt us!
2894 days 5 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: I think Shinji really relates to me a bit in the gamer spectrum! I do think we just are really good friends and not in a showmance.
2894 days 5 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: I do also think I need to gain more focus for the challenge and cant get too distracted.
2894 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Why did they have to bring Crimson back for another season?" Rose asks with a sigh. "It should've been DJ."
2894 days 5 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: Oh and I wish there were more all stars. Like uhh, Lindsay or heather?
2894 days 5 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: The music is okay...but they should play MY music like hello?? Did they forget there's a NATIONWIDE Pop star in the cast? I mean, C'mon..

*Sighs*
2894 days 4 hours ago
TrishaPaytas
Trisha: so let's get this started.
Sometimes I fell like people are underestimating me. Whatever
2894 days 4 hours ago
TrishaPaytas
Trisha: oh and I'm still bitter our team isn't called team Trisha is really really hot :/
2894 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose is on her phone. "Let's make this name famous!" She pulls up her twitter and types #TeamTrishaIsReallyReallyHot
2894 days 4 hours ago
TrishaPaytas
Omg gurll yuss
2893 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus: "I'm not worried about this singing in the LEAST! Lemme get that solo, I will SLAY it for Mother Goddess Ariana Grande! I just hope I never get a duet...can you imagine ME having to share spotlight with...Shinji or something? Mhmm, me neither." Marcus snaps open his fan.

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!