This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2875 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
2875 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: The confession is in the potty, what is going on!
2875 days 6 hours ago
TR1364
Tomas: Everyone has their side hoes, I'm going to wait to approach people and hopefully some approach me. This will be hell for me.
2875 days 6 hours ago
PKFire
Shinji: This is going to be extremely interesting, I must measure and record people's interactions in this game to work out their loyalties...
2875 days 6 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Amber Grace: "OMG THIS IS SOO EXCITING YEEE!!!!! My team seems really awesome as well!!! I am excited to be able to be on Total Drama!!!!! Like I have always wished that since the show aired!!!!!"
2875 days 6 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus is applying more glitter.
Marcus: "I'm gonna get me some international men for my collection, I'm gonna find fierce queens to slay with and...I guess win one million dollars while doing it, that to." Marcus laughs.
2875 days 6 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: Alex kissed Crimson! :o but he's on a different team! This better not stop him competing!
2875 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ: I love this game already.
2875 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose grins. "I'm just waiting on Alex and Crimson's relationship to cause problems within the other team."
2875 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Can't believe Shinji is telling me that I am the team leader where that sounds crazy
2875 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ: Welcome to the first episode of ships with AJ! So far we have:
Jenji
TJ
Crilex
2875 days 6 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: I don't if I got casted only because of my relationship with AJ but if that's the case, I'm fine with it *Smiles* that just proves he's my good luck charm...I feel this is an interesting mix of cast members I've made a few friends and enemies already lmao..but I'm not okay with Crimson crushing on my boyfriend...I'm sure he'll respect me and back off a little..
2875 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ: I think Crimson and Alex will be cute together. I'm so happy with Ty.
2875 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
"These people are a bunch of hot messes on the other teams," Rose says with a smirk. She crosses her arms and leans back, but nearly falls over when the plane shakes. "Fuck! What the hell is Ellie doing in the pilot's area?"
2875 days 6 hours ago
PKFire
Shinji: I believe that our team will do amazingly with a competent leader, such as Ryan. he is ambitious, calm and loyal, and will lead our team to success!
2875 days 6 hours ago
PKFire
Shinji: Team Iceland, eh? we have a 43% chance of being up for elimination first...

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!