This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Finale: "Childs Play"

Topic » Season Finale: "Childs..

2842 days 15 hours ago
Venetiabella
** It showing Karen sitting on the bathroom floor, barefoot. Mascara running down her face. This would be her last scene in the show. **
2842 days 15 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage would pull out the paper in her clutch, she'd read it out loud, loudly.

Evaunie, it seems here that you had a few surgeries done 7 years ago? Do you recall anything? Let me refresh your mind. It seems like you had a gender reassignment done to you. *She'd tilt her head.* Is that true? ARE YOU A MAN? *She'd throw the paper at her, laughing.*
2842 days 15 hours ago
jm340
-slides the ring on Brandon's finger and kisses him-
2842 days 15 hours ago
Likeaboss
Cody would see the text then walk to the balcony seeing James

Oh hell no

-turns around
2842 days 15 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at him, think. Grabs by his collar and kisses him-
2842 days 15 hours ago
jm340
-kisses Brandon-
2842 days 15 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: I'm going to expose Evaunie. She's a man. If she HITS me tonight, i will sue. She better not even think about attacking me again. I will fucking ruin her life, tonight. Everybody knows... you don't fuck with the original.
2842 days 15 hours ago
Cort
- Evaunie would roll her eyes at sage and chucking her drink at the back of Sage's head

Listen honey if you were going to pull a me

do it better

you can't play me because you'll play yourself

- spits on sage
2842 days 15 hours ago
CamXmaya
*blushes and kisses back*
2842 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kisses James-

Alright you made an attempt I guess me and codys friendship wasn't worth my happiness or anything so let's move on
2842 days 15 hours ago
Maya10
Kisses lightly then looks at him- about time doll
2842 days 15 hours ago
Cort
Confessionals: I RUN LAS VEGAS and i have made that clear in these past few months these girls are scared of me completely and it's okay!
2842 days 15 hours ago
beccajo16
*smiles at Barbz*
Thank you so much. *hugs her* yeah we're headed out. We should hang out soon.
*smiles and nods, leaving with Brett*

Confessional: This has been a crazy few months. I won't focus on the negative...I know what is and isn't important. My family. My beautiful, little family.
*smiles*

(End season)
2842 days 15 hours ago
amylou8251
Confessional: this season I've come to realize what is truly important to me. Reuniting with old friends and making amends. Friendship and love are the two most important things to have and staying out of the crazy drama.
2842 days 15 hours ago
Likeaboss
(???^^)

Cody would leave

open group

The Real Socialites of Las Vegas: S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!