This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Finale: "Childs Play"

Topic » Season Finale: "Childs..

2842 days 15 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage would be walking with her daughter, the adoptive parents would come and pick her up. Sage would smile, briefly talking with them and waving them off.

That was my daughter, McKayla. Now... if you'll excuse me. I'm about to handle Evaunie. *She'd look at Jacob, walking back into the party.*
2842 days 15 hours ago
jm340
(9 minutes till end)
2842 days 15 hours ago
CamXmaya
*smiles and bites his lip*i know this is kinda wierd but i like you already
2842 days 15 hours ago
Cort
Jacob go away!

damn we all know you have a crush on SAGE
2842 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

No apologize for flipping a table over and almost killing him with knives
2842 days 15 hours ago
jm340
(Socialites I need you to start wrapping up your scenes... And doing one last confessional to end your season... After you do your confessional please put in () end season)
2842 days 15 hours ago
kort
*Approaching Becca, giving her a hug and a gift bag filled with baby necessities.*

I've been wanting to talk to you all night, but the drama is next level. But congratulations on the baby, I love the name, Rose. It's so beautiful.
2842 days 15 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Then let's do that...I don't really wanna be here either.
*smiles, standing up*
2842 days 15 hours ago
jm340
-looks at Brandon-
I will apologize for that... But nothing else
2842 days 15 hours ago
amylou8251
*smiles at Martin*
Maybe sooner than you think
2842 days 15 hours ago
zachboy967
How bout you stop ruining peoples lives and remember the world revolves around the 8 planets and not you?
2842 days 15 hours ago
presea6789
Confessional: My daughter and I's relationship is strained, if I can even call it that. We have some real issues to.. assess. I obviously don't want to be sueing my daughter, and I don't want ANY of this drama.. I'm lost and I have no idea where to go from here with Karen. I love my friends, Barbz and Sage, but right now.. I just have to figure some things out.

- Klaire is seen leaving the white party in tears, this being her last scene of the season.
2842 days 15 hours ago
Cort
- sipping my drink at the mini bar
2842 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Nods-

Okay that's all you have to apologize for then slide this on my finger

Smiles at him-
2842 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Text Cody to come out to the balcony-

open group

The Real Socialites of Las Vegas: S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!