This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 2- Challenge # 2- PRADA Spring Collection Fashion S

Topic » Star Academy- Week 2-..

2949 days 12 hours ago
Dara4ever
Kelly: Your runway walk was good it radiated confidence and commanded attention although I wish it was a bit more elegant and refined though as PRADA is looking for an elegant and poised model.

Dani: You seemed hesitant in your walk. You are a beautiful girl but your walk lacked finesse and confidence as you need to be able to sell the clothes when your doing a runway walk for high fashion brand like PRADA.

Mimi: You look great in motion but your walk lacked a bit of finesse and poise. I wish we would’ve seen a bit more of your walk as well. With a little more work you will have a killer walk.

Kylie: Your walk was really strong! You radiate so much charisma and poise when you walk. I think you would be a great fit for PRADA.

Candy: You definitely had one of the stronger walks. Full of poise and confidence as you walked down the runway.
2949 days 12 hours ago
Dara4ever
Clary: WOW! Such a striking yet elegant walk. Your presence is absolutely mesmerizing as you walked down the runway. Designers will kill to work with a model like you. 

Amber: Your absolutely beautiful but your walk needs a lot of work. There were portions of your walk that were good but it lacked a lot of elegance and poise but you had confidence as you did your runway walk and I liked that.

Re: You certainly went for it but I think you over did it in your facial expressions and poses while you were doing your runway walk. It just lacked the finesse and elegance that PRADA was looking for. Your walk was very confident and you have great charisma.

Natalie:  Your walk was great so elegant and poised. You have a sweet yet fierce charm about you that designers will love.
2949 days 12 hours ago
Dara4ever
Gemma:Your runway walk is killer! You exude such class and elegance which is what PRADA is all about. Your face was absolutely striking. I think you will be a great fit for PRADA.

Lauren: Great improvement over last week! Your walk was great it was elegant and poised and you look graceful in motion. 

Shei: Great walk! You had such an elegant and classy aura as you walked down the runway. I think you would be a great fit for PRADA.

Hali- You didn’t submit anything

With that being said who will get to walk in the Prada Spring Collection fashion show? and who has won this challenge?
2949 days 12 hours ago
Koji
Yay, I got nice feedback. Hope I'm a part of the show :D
2949 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
fingers crossed :)
2949 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
*big sigh of relief*
2949 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
I hope I'm part of the show.
2949 days 12 hours ago
rollingderp
*screams internally*
2949 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
omg omg :D
2949 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
oh i want this so bad this is a dream
2949 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg the stress of waiting lol
2949 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
I want to walk for this brand. It's a huge opportunity.
2949 days 12 hours ago
Koji
Ikr lol
2949 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i think we all want this bad ;)
2949 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
I think others aren't really trying.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!