This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S4) Dinning Room

Topic » (S4) Dinning Room

2035 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Thanks for safety!
2035 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
I gave Will the okay to save you last week and am actually playing the game unlike others, it鈥檚 alright though because I plan to win the POV 馃槤.
2035 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
I have nominated you, Troy, and you, Logan, for eviction this week.

Troy, out of everyone left in this game, though we had are conversations, I've talked to you the least and I don't know where your head is at currently in this game. It doesn't help I don't have much time to respond to my mails and you don't have skype, so I haven't had a chance to really talk game with you man. I hope you respect this decision, and I wish you good luck in veto.

Logan, don't get me wrong, your an awesome guy, but I can't take a risk after we haven't connected much and I don't know how much you trust me in this game. You put me up last week, and that solidified my decision. I wish you the best of luck in the veto competition this week.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2035 days 4 hours ago
Iceey
Thanks for safety!!! gl Logan, and Troy!
2034 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
O wow grats Ray, thank you for safety
2034 days 8 hours ago
Birks4444
CONGRATS BIRKS YOU WIN THE GAMEEE
2029 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
As Head of Household it is my duty to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. There are 2 keys in this box that I will turn and your faces will appear on the memory wall.
2029 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
The first houseguest I have nominated is...
*turns key*
*Logan's face appears*
2029 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
The second houseguest I have nominated is...
*turns key*
*Will's face appears*
2029 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
I have nominated you Logan and you Will because it is strictly a game move for me. You are the only 2 that I cannot trust at this stage so I am going to be honest in saying that in order for me to progress in this game, one of you need to go. Good luck to you both in the veto.
This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2029 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Thanks for safety!!!!

Good luck Logan and Will!
2028 days 10 hours ago
xMountain22x
Hey everyone! Its time for the nomination ceremony...
2028 days 9 hours ago
xMountain22x
It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguest for eviction. As I turn the keys, their faces of the nominees will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I have nominated is
*turns key*

*Logan's face appears*
2028 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*fakes a shocked look*
2028 days 9 hours ago
xMountain22x
The second houseguest I have nominated is
*turns key*.
*Will's face appears*

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!