This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S4) Dinning Room

Topic » (S4) Dinning Room

2042 days 14 hours ago
TroyHay27
I am going to keep my word.

The first houseguest I am going to nominate is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
James
2042 days 14 hours ago
TroyHay27
The second houseguest I have nominated is
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jack
2042 days 14 hours ago
TroyHay27
I have nominated you James and you Jack. James, I feel as if you are the biggest comp threat. I feel as if I would ask a favor from you, you would not help me. I need to look out for me and when you got rid of one of my best friends, you lost all my respect and friendship. You literally are he target. Jack, you are Jame’s Best friend. You are 100% the pawn in this situation. I feel as if I put up James against someone else, he would stay and I can’t let that happen. Your best friend would sell you out in order to keep himself safe. He just wants to win and he won’t. With that fight it out in the Veto. Be happy I gave each of you a chance to play. I don’t backdoor. May the best man or woman win.
2042 days 14 hours ago
TroyHay27
And momma didn’t raise no bitch
2042 days 10 hours ago
J2999
https://media.giphy.com/media/UE3I1F2SfvMxa/giphy.gif

Good luck Jack <3

I've only won 2 comps, some people have won more. Connecting the dots though it ain't rocket science :P

https://keyassets-p2.timeincuk.net/wp/prod/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2016/07/Rylan-crying-reaction-GIF.gif
2038 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In this box are the keys of the houseguests I have chosen to nominate, I will turn both of them & their faces will appear on the memory wall.
2038 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
The first houseguest I have nominated is
*turns key*
*Ray's face appears*
2038 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
*turns key*
*Jasoi’s face appears*
2038 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
I have nominated you, Ray and you, Jasoi for eviction this week.

Ray, out of everybody left, I've talked to you the least. I have nothing against you as a person at all, you're a cool guy but this is my best option for the moment.

Jasoi, shouldn't really be surprised you're on the block again. I haven't really seen anything yet which has shown me you mean business and aren't treating this like a typical summer vacation. I still mean everything I said about you the week Ben was evicted. Maybe this will knock some common sense into your brain, if there's one upstairs anyway.

I wish you guys well in the Power of Veto competition, show this house what you've got. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2038 days ago
xMountain22x
No hard feelings man! It makes sense, so good luck to Jasoi definitely!
2037 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Thank you for safety!! Gl all
2036 days 6 hours ago
Jasoi
RYAN IS GOING TO RUN THE HOUSE IM TELLING U GUYS
2034 days 22 hours ago
xMountain22x
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In this box, are the keys of the houseguests I have chosen to put up for eviction & and their faces will appear on the memory wall.
2034 days 22 hours ago
xMountain22x
The first houseguest I have nominated is
*turns key*
*Troy's face appears*
2034 days 22 hours ago
xMountain22x
*turns key*
*Logan's face appears*

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!