This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S2) Living Room

Topic » (S2) Living Room

2430 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Feels good
I playes as a villain and played the middle
Took out big threats and kept myself in for 4 weeks with my back up against the wall
I also won a ton of comps and i was always loyal to my allies despite playing like a villian
2430 days 7 hours ago
FireX
I hope some of u enjoy the info
2430 days 7 hours ago
kevin121302
Ohh no Brian :( I really wanted u to win :(
2430 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Lol ikr
2430 days 7 hours ago
kevin121302
Lets talk trash in jury house
2430 days 7 hours ago
DavidM7
You played great Brian. Thanks for being my enemy there at the end lol
2430 days 7 hours ago
ConnorB
Honestly idc if i lose ur vote brian but im gonna put this out there, u told more lies than any of us! By fucking far! The only difference being is that ur a terrible liar, u cant manipulate people. U are a bitter bitch and that is so pathetic! ITS AN ONLINE GAME NOT REAL LIFE! It bothers me that u act this way cuz everyone on this site loves big bro and respects the game and should never be bitter for getting played cuz its the game we all signed up for. Get to steppin, go get a life
2430 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Im noy bitter
And yes i lied because i had to and everyone knew because i did not give a shit. However i never tried to manipulate anyone because they are human beings not computers. Im only bitter because they let a floater get this far and u gonna act like u playing the best game

I have a life tnxxxx. See u in jury
2429 days 21 hours ago
Falconbait26
Hello everyone, thx for the saves. Safe from Irma and hope to compete again
2429 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
Everyone has lied in this game let's be real here. Some more than others but lying is just part of the game so arguing about it is pointless imo
2429 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
Also welcome back eve!
2429 days 10 hours ago
Falconbait26
true and thx
2429 days 10 hours ago
joey65409
We will only have HOH tonight however Veto will definitely be tomorrow
Nick can't make tonight and need everyone here for Veto
He can't play in the hoh
2429 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Nvm! Nick can be here tonight!
2429 days 9 hours ago
DavidM7
Here

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!