This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S2) Living Room

Topic » (S2) Living Room

2417 days 8 hours ago
ConnorB
David weve had our ups and downs in this game but at the end of the day, you can beat me in the end. I swear to you that you have no chance against nick. Hes the best player here and would beat us all. Hes played the best game thus far and has fought harder than all of us. Hes won about 8 comps i believe. Ive won zero. If you want to win and didnt just wait the last 72 days of ur life save me and evict nick, this is ur one chance to prove ur here to play
2417 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
Well David, we have a pretty long history throughout this game. There's been times where we absolutely hated each other and wanted each other out, but there were also times where we needed each other and relied on each other and actually WANTED to work together. I am next to Connor on the block, who has floated on by through this game. His floating also allowed him to have such an amazing social game and undercover game that we were so unaware of. He has needed to be carried throughout this game, where Me, you and Eve have fought our way here. There's nothing better than a truly deserving final 3. Connor never had been in danger, a strong case to use in jury against people who were often targets. I think I should be saved, and brought to the final three with you and Eve. Connor has played the game I will say, but he has not played the same game that me you and Eve have, and that will make all the difference when jury crowns Connor the winner if he is not taken out now. There's a better chance of you beating me in the end, whereas Connor is friends with everyone due to his lowkey game, that he can steal that win away from you, whereas I've had people tell me I do not have their votes due to the way I played.

You and Eve have both earned your spots, and I applaud you for that, you guys have played terrific games. Now let's make this a really strong trio and have the final three be You, myself, and Eve.
2417 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
Also, since Connor was carried, that means he has no enemies on the jury. There is not a single person who is mad at him and would have a hard time voting him to win. Whereas the rest of us all have our own enemies, some (me) have more enemies than others, but that's what getting to the final 2 is all about, actually fighting for the votes. There's no point in bringing someone who is friends with everybody to the end if you have enemies out of the game
2417 days 8 hours ago
ConnorB
Brian has told me he will not vote for me
2417 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
Brian deadass said there's no way he's going to vote for me after what I did last round to him. same with Kevin and Kashton
2417 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
That's three votes right there. I also don't know TJ and didn't talk to Tyler too much, Armanti and I ended up going after each other, there's literally no one on jury who wants me to win
2417 days 8 hours ago
ConnorB
David im telling u rn, there are 8 jurors (minus tyler) if u vote me out and nick is in the end with u. Nick will have my vote, christians vote, kevincs vote kashtons vote, armantis vote, and tjs vote
2417 days 8 hours ago
ConnorB
Kashton has told me he wont vote for me either
2417 days 8 hours ago
ConnorB
Nick u know for a fact u will win dont downplay ur game
2417 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
There's only a small chance I can get Christian's vote. Kevins vote I would absolutely not get, Kashton i wouldn't get after all the times he wanted me out. Armanti and I did not get along at the end and tried to take each other out. and TBH I forgot that TJ was even in the game
2417 days 8 hours ago
ConnorB
Almost everyone on that jury respects ur game cuz they told ke themselves that if u wrnt to the end u would win
2417 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
I haven't done anything in this game! Maybe before the merge, but all that means nothing . People hate me, people have said to me over and over I lost their vote. You have no enemies, no one to tell you they won't vote for you.
2417 days 8 hours ago
DavidM7
Okay after hearing these speeches I know my decision

I agree that Connor has played really well to be able to go unominated til f6 and fly UTR like he has. I also agree that nick is a huge comp beast and threat and managed to get by after being targeted so often which is impressive.

At this point you have to think about who you can beat and finals and who you can beat in comps to make said finals and I have made a decision that I believe is the best move for my game.

I vote to evict....

N

N
?.

NICK
Nick I'm sorry everything you said about our relationship in this game is true and I loved how we went from enemies to close allies like we did and managed to pull ourselves out of the gutter and take out one of the best players this season and I love and respect you for all that but you have proven time and time again to be amazing with comps so taking you to final 3 would be a big mistake on my part because that leaves me at a lower chance to win with such a great comp player. On top of that if the jury has any amount of brain cells then you deserve to win the most out of anyone left so going against you in finals would be dumb.
2417 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
Connor that's a straight up lie, No one has told you they would vote for me.
2417 days 8 hours ago
ConnorB
Nick the best competitor and strategist here no one will beat u in the end and if david doesnt take u out he will be the biggest fool ever! The jury will see it. I will see it. And the entire viewers lounge will see it

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!