This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alexander: I want the Erik vs Jake showdown, And i'm standing by Erik as well, Because i feel like Jake can shield me in the long run, but then he'll target me due to past experience i have with in Njs etc. But i keep myself not to remind him, so that takes the target of my back, so he specifically doesn't come after me.
Just by talking with Lilly, I think she'd be down getting rid of Jake, From what Erik's told me, Robby Lindsey myself, and I think if he gets Robby, He gets Kolby, Which i'm working on the two at the moment right now, So i can gain their trust. Patrick also spoke to me about Jake. So i think if we target this massive threat early it'd be a win for us.
The worst case scenario for me right now, Is for Jake talking to the people i haven't spoken too much, Which is Lindsey and Sergio and use that against me and target me. I hope he doesn't it, Because it'd make sense if he goes for me, Because i honestly don't see the votes for Erik being there. Jake as FIRST BOOT BEEN ON MY MIND.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Erik: I vote for Jake
From #1 to First boot. Wrecked?
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Hufus finds the Hidari idol*
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: Villains Cast Assessment
Alex- WHY DOES HE FOLLOW ME IN EVERY GROUP GAME, we go at each other in every group game its ridiculous. We made amends but we always do that and still turn on each other, I don't trust him and he doesn't trust me.
Emmet- We have an okay past, but i want to work with him this game so I decided to give him a clue to the idol https://tengaged.com/blog/Ahmir99/4919417/comment-please  hopefully he trust me a little more, I hope he doesn't get voted out.
Erik- I know of him from Kolby's we never really talked but Id be open to work with him because he seems cool.
Jake- I need Jake to make it far so he could be my shield lol, I don't know him well but I want to be aligned with bigger players, so it would be great if we worked together.
Kolby- Were buds I think we had a bad experience in M&Ns, i voted him out but that was my last resort i was going to give him the clue but i changed my mind. Hes a really capable player so i need him to be on my side.
Lily- Ummmmmmmmmmm we haven't talked I said hi and he ignored me so I hope he gets voted out first.
Lindsey- I don't know her at all, but ill try and talk with her.
Patrick- We never played in a group game before maybe we could work together but who knows hes a smart ass though like me.
Robby- We got into something in M&Ns but were friends, hopefully we can get passed things that happened in past group games.
Sergio- We talked and hes mad cool I could see us working together in the future and Id be open to that.
Zach- Hes friends with Julian and I dint fuck with Julian so I he can go lol, just kidding hes a non factor at this point I really can care less about him.
This tribe is messy and I hope fireworks happen at tribal council, let this shit show begin.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lilly: Hello, everyone. I am back for Mud's Survivor! This place is like my true home. It's one of the first games I ever played. I got 3rd in Greece, 2nd in All-Stars, so therefore there's just one more for me to get and I'll complete my arc. To the top, baby!
Obviously, a lot has changed. It's been up and coming two years since I last played, and back then I really never understood how a social game or jury management worked. I loved backstabbing and scheming with Jabbar (more on that later), and I was just having fun.
This time, not only my game has changed, but as has my name and gender! Wayoh!
If you know me, you know that I had this specific strategy where I would be a sheep for the first half of the game and turn it up a notch towards the midgame. Well, as it turns out, when you spend half the game as a sheep, people usually think you're a sheep regardless.
However, I think this cast is full of such enormous personalities that it may be beneficial for me to relax, keep a level head, and float under the radar.
At first I was confused as to why I was a villain, but now I'm very happy with my tribe placement. These people are insane. Already we have Erik vs. Jake pretty much from night one. I don't know what beef they have, I never watched the seasons past my seasons, but I know that they absolutely hate each other.
So, right now, my biggest ally is Kolby, my All-Stars bud. He's been my friend ever since All-Stars and I know I'm able to trust him with pretty much everything. Does that mean I'll take him to the end? Hell no, and I know for a fact I won't even have to slit his throat because someone else will do that for me.
So, I got blessed with two things. I got blessed with being a non-winner and I got blessed with being on a tribe of psychos like Kolby, Jake, and Erik who will pull a bunch of shit either to be entertaining or extra. Or both.
Right now, I'm hoping I can remain calm for this first tribal and simply establish my alliances. Already, I'm in one with Kolby, Erik, Lindsey, and myself. In addition, I have a deal with Alex as well. Robby I already know I'm cool with, regardless if he sees me as a threat or not.
I just have to ensure that everything I do in this game ensures that I'm not the biggest threat going forward. I do not want to play this game with my ass on fire.
As of now, the plan is to vote Jake in order to ease the chaos in the tribe and in order to go with the numbers and my alliance.
Jake wants Erik out harder than ever, and it's for that reason that I don't expect him to come after me this time.
If I'm first boot, though, I will be logging of Tengaged for good.
Look forward to that.
It's lit, baby. Welcome back to Mud's Survivor.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: Coming here as a returnee I thought was gonna be somewhat easy for me but literally what the fuck is this?
I felt like Jerri walking in HvV in a tribe of Russell's, Parvati's and Sandra's, I was so overwhelmed. People have so many pre-existing connections I am legit lost inside an infinite maze trying to find a comfortable place, impossible. Last time I played this series I was too worried about voting with majority to cause the least amount of damage that I never found a way to get out MY targets that would get me a win, however I don't regret anything I did, I never do because I learn. This time around I am going to play like I'm your best friend, except that if I feel you are a threat to my game, consider yourself buried 30 feet underground. I am done slithering around to see what will make the least damage.
So looking at my tribe I can tell a few people I feel comfortable with, Jake who I used to be good friends with and we were able to catch up, however Erik has made it VERY clear privately and publicly he wants Jake out, one of them is getting 22nd, it's a battle from day one, minute one. But it's coming to an end tomorrow when the votes are read. Erik told me he wanted Jake out right away so I told Jake who told Alex that he's sure Erik is already campaigning and Alex told Erik that and therefore Erik came to ME to confront me about that since I was the only person who he said that to or even talked to at all LMFAO it was a square of information so of course I denied saying such thing since "I didn't even have Jake as a contact yet". At that moment I wanted to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, one of my problems is that sometimes I talk too much that in maybe another game that would have been fine but this is Heroes vs. Villains and these motherfuckers are proving me why they're villains, they're not playing games. So at that point Erik intimidated me which is a huge red flag but Jake on the other hand has a loose mouth that could get me in more trouble if I try to help him, I was so torn.
As much as I want to play with both because I like them and have good relationship with both, I cannot do that and it's sad. Erik has 3 friends on this tribe: Robby, Alexander and Lindsey which is HUGE on a tribe of 11 people where majority is 6 so if I go with Erik's plan I would be damn stupid considering I'm not his friend and I'd be an easy target once Jake is gone, I am not about that life. Jake on the other side obviously approached me as soon as the cast was revealed and were able to hold a conversation and he needs me just as much as I need him so today he desperately began campaigning by making a chat with Kolby, Lilly, Emmet, Zach and myself.
I was very nervous about that chat because anyone could leak that to Erik and i'd be doomed as I already promised Erik to be a number for his army, lol silly him. I talked privately with all of them to not make my intentions obvious and public. Zach is useless with his "I dont know honestly" answers, Lily leans towards voting Jake because majority is but she doesn't understand she can make majority, I was so over her; Emmet we havent talked enough to have a clear decision and Kolby is on the same page as me which i was sooooooo happy about because that's a little light of hope that we can turn this game around.
On a side note, Robby and I definitely have story together; in pokepat's series he chopped me off at f3 for being a threat and in the Arctic Circle I blindsided him at the merge so hard after he spared me in the swaps because of what he was capable of soooooo I dont have my eyes on him, I have a complete NASA telescope on his ass.
Patrick apparently was voted out by Jake in another game recently which is not good news for a situation like this but I messaged him still, waiting on a reply. So Jake, Kolby and myself have a lotttt of work to do as we need 3 more people to make this plan through and I have faith we can do this. This game is a lot harder than we thought and this ride has just begun!
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby: You're gonna love this, I feel there's some magical voodoo spell placed on me. Usually I don't put in this much effort in any group game, like EVER. But, I'm oddly obsessed. The cast is just so great, and I have this drive to get to the end. I've probably put in ~4 hours searching for an online virtual survivor game HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL. It's not a good look... And writing THESE long essays?
Okay enough - I'm tired. Like I'm writing this, then I'm headed off to bed, and based on my Single White Female level of stalking of this game I'll probably dream of it too. It never ends. But, yeah. I'm about to pass out some I'm unsure about how much sense this'll make.
Here we go! So there's this guy named Jake, he's on the bottom and he knows it. Then there's this guy named Erik, who's clearly has the majority, but is just a stellar player and person, like even I am lulled into feeling bad to ever go behind his back if that ever needs to occur. It's going to be a big shock for everyone, but you know they hate each other? Yeah, I was pretty blindsided. As you know I'm playing double agent, my loyalties are with Erik and co. but I have ties with Jake, he's a bit of a whacko, but you know; I don't hate him, he's actually pretty. Still, that doesn't change him getting 22nd.
Now tonight, we lost Tribal Immunity which I was happy about, set a premise for the game headed to the first Tribal Council and I can eliminate a threat that it is an obstacle in my overall plan.
Jake comes to me, saying he's found the HERO tribe's idol. Previously Ikah and I were talking and he goes on a huge rant about how Jake should stay ect. Basically out of no where. Are you still trying to coach him to win Ikah? That alerts me right away, Jake's going to hand the link to Ikah, then let him trade over the idol to Jake. Scary business. I hop into mode, trying to get as much info from Jake of the location as possible without flat out telling him. Ikah isn't active right now, so I have a chance to find it, give it to someone else on the other tribe that WOULDN'T trade it over to Jake, or better yet trade it to me.
"Hey Jake? I'm about to search for the Villain idol, how did you find the other?"
"Were you searching from groups? Friendslist?"
I get the info that it's a noob, who is not in any groups. Simultaneously I basically spam Demi, Hufus & Silver to be on standby in case I need them, ya know, without saying the reason yet. So, good old Silver seems to be the only one awake, I kind of fill him in. Which he gives me a huge piece of the puzzle "It's a light green level" he tells me. Getting that from winning the first challenge, I tell him what I know and we both start to search. A few minutes later after alerting Lilly, Erik & Lindsey of the whole thing I find it.
I automatically freak out sending it to Silver. He submits it. After sending to Silver I tell Lindsey, who should I give it to ect? Because it was prime opportunity to phish for information on who'd she'd trust to  A) Give us an idol or B) Have an idol. Which is key information, and being put in a position of rushing I knew i'd get honest answers. Which I found her answer to be Hufus. Gotcha. I think this alliance could blend well in the future with the duo of Hufus + Demi.
As both Silver and I sit nervously, freaking the fuck out, waiting on Mud's answer, he gets back to us (or silver technically.) and says no deal. I ain't got it. Some one got it before you. Fuck. That's bad. Really bad. The piece of information of knowing where the Heroes Idol was, and possibly being traded it was lost. Now, thirty seconds later, Jake tells me "Ikah's on!" so immediately, to keep up an act of fully being with Jake to Ikah who would share info I message Ikah "AMBER ALERT! AMBER ALERT! SPEAK TO JAKE ASAP" so he knows Jake trusts me, and he can relay to Jake I was attempting to help.
Jake and Ikah reply it's already been taken to me, which.. I've already know for like two minutes longer than them. I put on my frown face "Fuck. Fuck." and act like I'm furious, well. I kind of am? So, Ikah proceeds to tell me later on HE KNOWS WHO HAS IT. But doesn't want to tell me? And it's someone "he had problems with before" weird. Jabbar? Robin?.. Julian? or.. HIMSELF? If it was himself then we have to worry about Jake having it now.
Okay, so we can safely say Jabbar wouldn't GIVE someone an idol no matter what, since he wouldn't even give Lilly one in the original All Stars back in the day. Robin? Hell no he wouldn't. Julian? Would be giving it to Zach. Everyone else on the tribe as long as I'm not forgetting someone isn't a huge deal for holding an idol against me; well at the moment.
Now, I've set myself up in a position where I won't go home no matter if one, two or even three idols fucking come out. Will I have backlash? Yeah some. But I'm safe. If Jake somehow has an idol, Erik goes! And good for Jake. If he doesn't and goes? Then good for Erik!
I'm going to look like an idiot spending so much time writing all these long-ass confessionals only to receive 19th, aren't I?
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Nick: .be
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jake: *flips vote*
(Erik)
I have a bad feeling it's me going tonight, but I have to try my best.
*places vote in urn*
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lindsey: *stands up and walks to voting confessional*
There’s a definite risk that you may have an idol, but the more I think about it the more I think it’s a bigger risk to split *writes down Jake’s name* you’re gunning for the wrong group. Hopefully it’s you going home tonight.
*golds vote and places it in urn* *returns to seat*
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jake: I have been rallying votes the entire day.
I made an Anti-Erik group of myself, Kolby, Sergio, Lilly, Zach, and Emmett.
I am worried about Zach and Emmett, but I think I could possibly pull this off.
I'm not confident and I will be working on Alex and Pat as well to hopefully swing them against their friend
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: I wanna say I'm ready but I really am not because usually I'd take the easy way out and vote with the original majority to get Jake out but I'm here to knock a bitch down the first tribal council and I am nervous but decisions have to be made to get you a win, not to get by.
Jake, Kolby and myself subtly campaigned to get Erik out and Jake told me Zach is most likely on board with us and even though Lilly was leaning towards voting Jake out because majority was doing that, I bluffed a little on her telling her we had enough votes to get Erik out so she flipped and with that there's 5 votes on Erik. I didn't even bother to campaign with Erik's friends aka Robby, Alexander and Lindsey (I talked to her but only to remain in contact, I realized she wasn't gonna flip on her friend). And that leaves Emmett and Patrick in the middle, Jake doesnt seem convinced by Emmett after they talked but Emmett was also in the "Anti Erik chat" so he might have a sense of inclusion and Patrick could really go in any direction because Jake talked to him but also Jake voted him out recently, also Jake is friends with Kolby and they might have had a conversation, no one really knows. Erik has been away most of the time so we can only hope this is his downfall
With all that said, I am casting my vote for ERIK. This is a make it or break it vote, I either rise to the top or potentially sink with the minority even though I can deny everything to him. Erik has to go honey, him with 3 friends on the tribe? NO MA'AM!
Unrelated note: Zach is pissing me the fuck off, every conversation I try to talk game with him hes like "I dont know honestly" here's the total strategy I have been able to speak with him. I'd literally snap the hell out of him to get a word from him, FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF ZACH.
[0:00:23] Sergio: how u feeling for this vote
[0:06:55] Zach D.: Honestly I don’t know
[0:34:58] Sergio: we were added to that chat LOL what do we do
[0:35:25] Zach D.: I don’t know honestly
[0:35:47] Sergio: have u heard if ppl are leaning to one side or another
[0:37:25] Zach D.: I actually haven’t
[0:38:35] Sergio: do u feel more comfortable with one than the other?
[0:44:43] Zach D.: Not exactly
[14:44:11] Sergio: Hey who are u voting?
[16:41:39] Zach D.: Honestly I don’t know still
[16:42:03] Sergio: i think theres enough people to vote erik out if u wanna join in
[16:42:17] Sergio: but let me know if u wanna do smth different
[16:43:26] Sergio: are u fine with that
[16:44:47] Zach D.: Ya I’m fine with that
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Last night was crazy!
Someone confiscated my idol
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: I just made the worst damn sandwich ever lol
I just put turkey on bread and was too lazy to add anything else and I felt pathetic eating it
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: So about the idol, I’m not worried , Jake just messaged me saying he had it and then I sent it to Mud and it was already found. I told Jabbar And Silver
Jabbar said Silver said Julian had it. Which I would believe easily. But he acted shocked when I told him which was after Jabbar and Silver talked
Silver then later asked about what my relationship with Julian is, After I confirmed we are not close at all
He then said He thinks Julian has it lol but only after I’ve made sure I wouldn’t go to Julian or something like that probably
If I didn’t know any better, My idol thief is Silver so there’s that
Enjoy your substance, God I hate this and writing about it, so stupid

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!