This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2141 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Harry: Max, I never thought I would cast this vote for you, but today you’ve proven to me that although your gameplay was subtle, you really did play the best game at least socially. My vote is about social game, and I feel like your social game was very strong, and Ikah and Silver had very weak social games. I really hope you win because I think that the one true surviving hero deserves to win this absolutely bonkers season.
2141 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: Well this is my last confessional In Muds Survivor Heroes Vs Villains this is the first time I've been brought back for a Survivor group game and I'm proud of myself I did my thing AHHHHHHHHHH. The jury are bunch of ass holes literally their just mad because they wish they made it here they want to be in my position but I outlasted all of them so they can kiss my ass, but I hold no resentment towards anyone I'm a peaceful bitch.
On my first season I was way more impressive but I was playing with dumb people, this season I was playing with the greats and it was a hell of a season. I don't think I.m winning it;s probably between Max and Ikah, I hope Ikah wins because I feel like he deserves it more but Max played great too.
Last season I got fourth and this season I made it all the way to the end so I accomplished my goal, I was struggling but I did that shit.
Alsosome of these jury members are talking down on me like they played the best game ever like tf if I'm trash bitch your worst like lol. Where tf did Zach come from with his attitude did he forget he was the person most likely to get dragged to the end get it together. Nick played scared as fuck he was good at first but Idk what happened to his ass.
Harry needs to get out of his feeling like I must of really hurt you bitch damn. Lilly is a keyboard warrior, I can get 3rd but your dumb ass got 7th. The rest are fine, I like everyone in this game but people like to take things to seriously like tengaged is their life.
Anyway back to me I can't wait for the reunion it's going to be popping, I hope I'm the last confessional of the season tbh lol, so I'm going to wait before I send this. Silver out I hope you enjoyed my gifs and my golden personality.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!