This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: I just wrote a fucking confessional and my internet went out and now its not here anymore I'm so freaking pissed. It was a cast assessment of my tribe omg i could cry right now Ill do it again tomorrow I'm way to tired right now. At this being my first confessional ugghghghghgh so frustrating I hate my computer.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: Jake has such a passive aggressive tone. The dude know's he's in hot waters and is desperately trying to dig himself out of it. At least for some of these people, my bad blood with them has dissipated. But for Jake, he voted me out just this month, and I'm still holding on to that for now.
Here's how our conversation basically went:
J - don't target me!!
Me - okay
J - and don't leak everything I say!!
Me - we can start a new chapter
=
Me (really) - stop telling me what to do!!
The rest was either small talk or us bickering, but it's getting on my nerves already and it ain't even past Day 1 yet. Which leads us to throwing the challenge, which now seems near impossible. A few of us were dead-set to get Jake first boot, but now there's a few things in our way. First, this challenge is like challenge heaven for Lilly, so if we throw it, it'll be kind of obvious. Second, Alex hates to throw challenges and doesn't want to, but I'm trying to convince him otherwise.
I can't trust Alex as far as I can throw, and let's just say I suck at throwing. Alex is known on tengaged to stab you in the back not once, but repeatedly. I will work with him, but just letting you know, I ain't telling him all my little dirty secrets like I've done before.
Then there's the Kolby crew or trio here consisting of Robby, Lilly, and of course, Kolby. I mean, I want to work with them, but Kolby is too god damn likable, and even though we're friends now, I know he has his reasons for being a villain, and I don't want to be another pawn in one of Kolby's major schemes.
I haven't gotten to talk to many of my tribemates yet, so I might check in with you again after I do so. #villains
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Nick: oh deary me, I truly feel I will have to work from day 1 to make it to the end. In Morocco, I had my plan from day 1, but I didn't start enacting phase ii until after the rock draw. This cast, as a whole, terrifies me. I know all but roughly 7, and some of the ones I do know are one of the very few people who do NOT get along with me. I am BEYOND bored, so I felt like I'll assess my tribe.
Demi -- seems compatible and very loyal, but she's a two-time winner in Kolby's series i believe(?), so I have my eye on her.
Harry -- love him, we've already established a ride-or-die situation.
Hufus -- this threw me for a loop; he goes back all the way to like my first group game, where he's the reason I didn't win, he won the last two challenges. Definitely my first target because we never vibed.
Ikah -- he was the only person to believe in me during Morocco! hoping that's something to work off of, because I like him.
Jabbar -- there's nothing I'd like more than to get him out first, but that's not smart. We are both winners, we have to align at least at this stage
Julian -- he's one of the few people I have an actual bond outside of group games with, so I'm hoping at the very least we at least protect each other.
Max -- We've always had a positive relationship, but it's hard for me to read him sometimes. He's someone I want to align with, but not go deep into the game with him.
Robin -- the only person I have zero clue about their character; could be easy target or chance to make a new friend and ally.
Rodrigo -- love him as well! the king to my queen (or vice versa).
Silver -- we have a positive relationship, but I cannot trust him whatsoever. So preferably, I have my eyes on him.
My current game plan is to have Harry and Rodrigo be my second and third pairs of ears and eyes. I am almost certain they both at least consider me  a top-tier ally at this stage MINIMUM, so I am hoping I can get information from people that are closer to them.
On the opposite tribe, I have Kolby as my eyes and ears. Do I completely trust him? Not necessarily. But, I do sense a mutual understanding between us that we are both loyal and will protect one another. Jake is also someone on Villains I know outside the game, and he's someone who seems very outcast from the group as a whole, so capturing that would allow a free agent on my side.
I don't want to mastermind this game yet, because I will get a nice, fat 22nd place, but I'm heavily observing and weighing my options.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Nick: Jabbar said I am the most likable winner by far, which I don't think is true LOL but that can be really dangerous for me if people realize that, much less believe it.
Jabbar and I both agree that winners need to take control of the votes for at least the first stage of this game. I genuinely feel I could align with winners or non-winners. My first two desirable targets would be Hufus and Silver, so I'm leaning towards staying with winners.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: I'm back for another season ahhahahaha, Its a pleasure to be back thank you Mud for giving me another chance I appreciate it or whatever. I'm surprised I'm on the Hero tribe though I did not expect that, honestly I'm glad because the Villain tribe looks scary as shit. Their mad intimidating, hopefully we can beat them in this first challenge but they have fucking Lily so I'm pretty nervous. I don't really have a strategy coming into this game, I want to play a nice, clean game but that's probably not going to happen lol. I'm just going to try and make as many connections and friendships with these people as I can and lets see how far that takes me.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alexander: Who made a new account making it seem they were mud, to throw people off about the idols.. Funny.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alexander: Someone made it seem it was mud that was writing clues, And it did get me for a good 20 minutes, But then Kolby was telling me look closer, look at the username, i clicked on it, it was inactive for almost a DAY. I gotta say it is smart, but i wouldn't take that time out of day to do that. That shows a lot of investment.
I don't know what to do with the information and i know Erik is targeting Jake, So i might just give him that information and make it seem like it was Jake that did it.. Because Erik is after Jake. But i don't know.. Imma play it safe for now, and see if we're going to tribal or not.
Also my goal as of now, Is to become very close with Robby and Kolby, I know they're together, but i want to make them think that i'm all on board in the alliance which i am for now. Because i feel like i can use them to my advantage, People like Patrick and Emmett, It doesn't need much more to form that bond, because they know me from past experience and i think it'd be best to keep me for their game, if they were smart.
I know that Lindsey is a gamer and Patrick would be open to aligning with her, I also know that Erik and Lindsey have a past, I don't know if they buried that hatchet, but i can use it to my advantage as well. I just gotta play my CARDS right on this tribe. Because all my moves are calculated from start to finish.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lindsey: Well here I am again. I’m slowly getting back into the game. This already feels so much different than Germany and Blood vs Water because I’m actually vulnerable and I don’t have my girl Aria here to trust 100% and bounce ideas off of. My villains tribe really feels like he superior tribe we have so many challenge beasts and huge players that I really think we can take these hero’s to the cleaners. Right now I’m in an alliance of 4 with myself Lily, Erik and Kolby. This group feels really right and natural. I have Kolby which is a good choice for past winners to band together especially because we got along best in Germany. Lily is a lot like me I think we’re going to play the game similarly and I would like for her to be my ride or die out here. I want her to be my Aria. And then of course there’s Erik. It’s always a no brainer yo allium with Erik. Especially early on. He plays the game so balls to the wall and so aggressive that he’s just simply someone you don’t want to be against. I think he’s going to be my Russell. He’ll take all the heat out here and tub people the wrong way and I can just reap the benefits. Outside of that I’ve talked to pretty much everyone on my tribe. Patrick is someone I knew from my series so he and I have an instant connection. Robby and I also played a season together awhile back and I think he trusts me. Sergio has been talking with me and we’ve been working well together. So overall I feel like I’m in a good place in my tribe. I’m really going to have to lay low early on here cause the last thing I want is to draw more attention I myself I’m already a winner so I just need to focus on making social connections and once I feel those are solid I can start to play my game.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Hi
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: Hero's Cast Assessment
Demi- We talked a little bit and I can tell that shes nice, I know of her from Kolby's Survivor and I know shes a dangerous player. I don't know if I want to work with her or not right now.
Harry- Hes super cool, super chill we are fiends outside of this game but we never played a group game together.
Hufus- The Legend himself he just made this incredible flag so hes my favorite right now, were friends outside of the game hopefully we can work together.
Ikah- I love Ikah, yesterday we had a great talk this is like my first time actually talking to him and I get good vibes from him.
Jabbar- He already offered me a final 2 were probably going to be working closely together in this game and I kinda trust him but i know hes a backstabbing bitch, so Ill need to have a close eye on him.
Julian- Idk how I feel about him really we played in a group game recently M&Ns, and I'm the reason he went home, and every time i talk to him on Skype he ignores me so I would like for him to go lol.
Max- AKA Yellow we haven't really talked but hopefully we can get to know each other better because he seems chill.
Nick- I want him gone, like we are on okay terms but idk Its something about him that I don't like, maybe Ill change my mind though.
Robin- Hes the closet thing I have to someone from my season, he kinda irritates me but fuck it I'm willing to work with him.
Rodrigo- Hes so nice, and i genuinely like him. I want us to be friends after this lol, hopefully I can maintain my bond with him that i think we have idk.
I like this tribe but things switch on a dime for me so you never know, right now we all get along which is a good and bad thing like I want some drama but I don't want to be involved in it no mam.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: I’m back... by my demand.
It’s been a long time coming since that 17th place.
I’m ready to wash out the sins of Muds Survivor.
I was actually stoked to be a hero but when I found out Robin was on my tribe I was ready to jump out the plan without a parachute.
I have been talking to mostly everyone on my tribe but not about the game, Just completely personal life talk because that’s all I really care about as of now
After taking a long ass break from TG I’m not in game mode or whatever you want to call that shit.
I’m here for the laughs and being apart of it all.
But game wise I forgot Julian was on my tribe and he awkwardly had to message me today lol
I’ve done that every game I’ve played with him so I don’t think we will have much of a strong
relationship this time around
WELL IT LOOKS FUN OH WAIT IM NOT DONE
Hufus made this great flag with us as heroes and it was so awesome and I was Spider-Man, And it was funny when Robin came in saying “Should I send mine, Hufus kind of stole all my ideas” lmao
He is low key salty and it’s funny encause Idek who the hell Robin’s Hero is , he’s the only one that looks like shit
It’s just him on fire which is how I imagine Robin all the time
The power of Christ compels you bitch .
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jake: m not religious, but I am praying we win this challenge. I trust my individual ability to win anything else, but I cannot make a tribe flag.
I need a few more days to cement my relationships. If we lose, I'm worried I may be first boot.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robby: Demi (demikol) My sasquatch sister! Love Demi. Her and hufus will be a duo to be feared over there. But they're both great so I have full intentions of working with them.
Harry (harrywasnak): Solid player. Solid guy. I'd work with him if he's interested.
Hufus (Hufus): Hufus reminds me so much of Kanye West
Ikah (ZforZombie): Good player. Definitely, a little threatened by him. In our last game, I voted him out pre-merge. I think he's over it, but who knows.
Jabbar (rabbaj): Been awhile since I've seen him! It'll be interesting to see how he does.
Julian (TheSexiestDude990): Love Julian. Briefly worked closely with him in M@Ms before getting voted out. Had a great flop tribal together. 10/10 would flop again
Max (Novamax243): Would work with. I like him! We get along pretty well. Not super close though
Nick (BluJay112): Don't know him.
Robin (Robinhood99): Don't know him that well, but as a fellow rob he's always stood out in tengaged to me. I'd work with him.
Rodrigo (rodrigueseve): Seen him in some VL chats. Never really talked to him. I'd work with him though.
Silver (Silver09): We just had a really rocky game together in m@ms. He brutally betrayed Kolby and I and lied to us unnecessarily. I've forgiven him and am over it. We're friends again. With that said, I wouldn't mind keeping his enemy Path around for a bit to spite him.
Alexander (Path): We've hit it off pretty well. Been talking some good ol basketball with him! I'm not a huge sports guy, but it's a good way to build a quick friendship. I also shared Kolbys fake idol clue with him so that was pretty fun. I'll probably work with him for awhile.
Emmett (Emmett4): Voted him out twice in the pretty recent past. Don't see why he'd be interested in working with me and I don't really need him. We'll see though.
Erik (YoundAndReckless): Love Erik. I know he's tight with Lindsey though which is scary. But we've got a 4some with those 2 me and Kolby which I'm happy with. We'll see how serious it is moving forward. I have full intentions of working with him though. He's drawing a lot of attention which is obviously good for me and he's definitely aware of it. I'll encourage him to keep drawing that attention and he's gonna keep drawing it. If he doesn't then I'll likely have to vote him out. But I'm confident he'll realize his position and keep drawing.
Jake (Lemjam6): Dude is insane. Pretty sure he just broke out of a mental institution. oddly I like him though. But he's gonna be the first boot so.
Kolby (ThePug) Love Kolby. One of my best friends. My only problem is one of the only people Kolby is closer with on tengaged is also in the season! Aka Lilly! I've got a lot of close friends in this season. But all of them have someone closer.
Lilly (SammySosaTV): Lilly is great. We get along great and I'm really hoping to work with her here. Huge challenge beast. Definitely a threatening player, but not one I'm totally against letting get far.
Lindsey (Emotion): lindsey is great. Very friendly. Very easy to work with. We get along good and have solid history. I'd love to work with her! Shared kolbys fake idol clue before I realized it was fake(hehe oops). I think we've got a good bond going already. Hopefully it only grows stronger!
Patrick (Pokepat): haven't talked to him yet, but I assume we'll get work together. I don't actually know him SUPER well, but I've seen him around so much I still consider him a friend.
Robby (Robbyjak): Winner pick
Sergio (sihz): Sergio sergio sergio! You won't be getting out just before FTC this time! But unfortunately, you will be leaving soon. He blindsided and betrayed me in arctic circle due to me scaring him in Pokepats survivor. I totally get it. No hard feelings. But if he's threatened by me and doesn't want to let me get far, then I can't let him get far. Strike first or be struck upon.
Zach (IceMakeRampart): Love Zach. Great guy. Good player. Only problem is I think he's pretty threatened by me. I've got my eye on him.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robin: In the famous words of RPDR, THAT WAS NOT A TRIBE FLAG. I'm sorry villains, but what was that? Sure, it looks nice against the sunset, but it's just a cut up flag with a lot of fabric with your names on it. If we lost to that, I'd throw a hissy fit. I'm going to go hard for that idol tomorrow morning, so hopefully everything turns out well. I'm currently in purgatory when it comes to my tribes and allies.
2142 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hufus: OMG IM FREAKING HAPPY WE WON THE CHALLENGE.
AT LEAST I CAN GET A GOOD NIGHT OF SLEEP! I bet the villains are extremely pissed and they'll most likely self-implode. There r too many egos there and it simply wont fit LOL
The best thing about all of this is that I was the one with the winning flag. I put up a lot of good work to create this and I tried to show everyone I am valuable and I was here for the team. I had people telling me they'd have my back and that they'll be in debt with me LOL And the only negative about winning a challenge is that you don't want to seem like a big physical threat... But there isn't such thing when it comes to creating flags. It's an unique skill and it doesn't apply to the other challenges. So, only good things coming out of this win.

Now I'll sit back, sip my tea, look for the idol and comfort the villainous friends I have while they have to deal with tribal. LOL

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!