This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13

Topic » Tribal Council #13

2419 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Ryan wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

We now bring in the members of our jury... Rose, Jax, Kasey, and Hufus, voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:
-How does the self vote last tribal affect the game?
-Now that everyone is in single digits, is jury management starting to play a larger role?
-Is the line in the sand still yet to be drawn?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2419 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
-How does the self vote last tribal affect the game?- Oh it added some extra to the extra, but knowing the reason for the self vote, I hope it all gets good for Hufus!
-Now that everyone is in single digits, is jury management starting to play a larger role?- Oh yes, this is the point where every vote will make sound and that person will go to jury and make a choice so yes.
-Is the line in the sand still yet to be drawn?- You never know in this game, the sand never gets drawn in this game, if you think so, you are in the wrong game.
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?- Dans underwear
2419 days 20 hours ago
demikol
It's interesting, gives me a bit more info on where things stand ;)

-Now that everyone is in single digits, is jury management starting to play a larger role?
I suppose to some

There's a line? :)

-What are you basing your vote on tonight? Max lol
2419 days 20 hours ago
born2pizza
Questions:
-How does the self vote last tribal affect the game? It affects the game immensely, but you cannot blame Hufus for not voting when was facing personal issues.. hope all is well!
-Now that everyone is in single digits, is jury management starting to play a larger role?  It's going to play a big role, obviously.. because you need to make sure the people you put in jury do not leave mad at you.. I think 3/4 already hate me but we'll see! :)
-Is the line in the sand still yet to be drawn? I think it is very much so! The people that voted together last tribal made a huge statement. :)
-What are you basing your vote on tonight? What's best for my game, for sure! ;)
2419 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
It definitely has a huge possibly game-changing impact. While Hufus had strong connections to the people he was with, that group of people he was entirely loyal to. I'm not saying Hufus was a sheep in any way but he would have stuck with the "majority" for most of the game while me, on the other hand, has shown that I am a lot more flexible when it comes to voting and is willing to work with the minority. Since the majority tried to get a "middle" player out they just lost a definite number which might come back to haunt them.

Personally it isn't that much of a change. Each juror has the same amount of power when it comes to the final vote for the winner so I won't do any extra pampering just because someone got farther. That being said it's still important to maintain good jury management and not just let every juror in the future go out hating you.

Definitely there were lines drawn in the same last time. While there are some people who are lucky enough to have the flexibility to cross the line every now and then the sides are well defined.

Someone who voted me out last time. :)
2419 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
It had a huge impact. It was basically a shake-up for the game.

The moment merge started it should have been playing a role. As for playing a larger role, the longer your in a game the more and more closer you start to bond with people so the more closer and/or distant you get depending on what you do.

Everyone wants to pretend there are no lines drawn, and there is. Some people just want to put a tarp over it and pretend like they're not there in fear of being the next one voted out. But anyone who says that their are no sides is just straight up lying through their teeth and full of it. The only difference is that some people feel comfortable enough to float across it. 

Simply voting for who I'm told. That's all I'm good for, right?
2419 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
How does the self vote last tribal affect the game?
it was obviously big since the self vote was the literally the one vote that send hufus and at least shifted side for that tribal and could have the possibility of more to come
jury management is huge. Bec 1. u cant make urself look like your up someones assholes and 2. when u do vote people off u can be a dick to them so much where they wont want to vote for u at the end (in other words don't be Alex)
-Is the line in the sand still yet to be drawn? the line was drawn since the merge, what drug are you taking?
Darci Lynne
2418 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2418 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2418 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2418 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
mud is earlier too early i was in the middle of a confessional lmao
2418 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Demi
2418 days 21 hours ago
born2pizza
https://68.media.tumblr.com/d02295e07a203689ee7e2bda68277eaf/tumblr_ny5929mEkL1talut1o5_250.gif
2418 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Max. That's 1 vote Demi, 1 vote Max.
2418 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Demi
2418 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Max. That's 2 votes Demi, 2 votes Max.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!