This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

2416 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
In this challenge, you will be able to test your luck, and requires a little bit of strategy.

There are 20 cases in front of you, each having different, predetermined point values. What you need to do is:

1: Choose THREE cases.
2: GUESS how many points are in the cases you chose.

If you guess a number that is less than or equal to the points inside of the case, you get the amount of points that you guessed. If you guess a number that is GREATER THAN the number of points in the case, you don't score any points from that case.

Multiple people may choose the same case, but only one person will be able to receive points from it. If more than one person chooses the same case, the person who guessed the HIGHEST will be able to keep that case. So it is a mixture of how high you're willing to guess and risk going over, but if you don't guess high enough the case might be stolen from you. You are able to strategize with others all you want.

The person that scores the most points wins immunity, and a guaranteed spot in the final 9. They also win a clue to the hidden immunity idol, which they will share with 2 others.

Submissions are due to me by 10:00 pm EST tomorrow night. Good luck!
2416 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Is there a range of how many points it can hold?
2416 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
1-20 points each case is different.
2416 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
No I get there are 20 cases but how many points can it hold like 10 points? A million?
2416 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
No, each case has a varying amount of points from 1-20. Each case holds a different value.
2416 days 16 hours ago
dwipeouts
am I allowed to pee on one of the cases?
2416 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
@Zach one of the cases has 1 point, another has 2, another has 3, all the way up to 20. So yes the range is from 1-20
2416 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
@Dan no that's gross
2416 days 16 hours ago
dwipeouts
what about poop?
2416 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
No, you cannot poop on the cases either.
2416 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
Ohhhhh it makes sense now
2416 days 5 hours ago
demikol
Good luck everyone
2415 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I have the results! I will read each case individually to count the score.
2415 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
People who picked case 1:

Zach: 4

Case 1 had... 16 points!

Everyone else: 0
2415 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
People who picked case 2:

Jessie: 10
Brady: 10
Ryan: 8

Case 1 had... 7 points!

Everyone else: 0
2415 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Nobody picked case 3, which had 10 points.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!