This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2799 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello finalists, please take a seat.

We now bring in the members of our jury: Lana, AJ, Armanti, Max, Gamo, Hudson, Mike, Ryan, and Renny.

Jury, this is the chance for you to address the finalists, and ask questions that will make you decide on your vote. Please ask as many questions as you want to Alan, Robin, and Kiara, until you have a decision on who you would like to vote. Good luck!
2799 days 9 hours ago
Robinhood99
Do we post our speech before or after questions ._.?
2799 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
^
2799 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Either
2799 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
It's very laid back idc how you guys do it lol
2799 days 9 hours ago
alanb1
Merging in a huge minority forced me to fight my ass off from the getco. Unfortunately, although this didn't surprise me at all, nobody was willing to budge except gamo. I'll be the first to admit lanas elimination was a complete fluke and shouldn't have even happened yet it started the chain of events that puts me in this position right now. Has Kiara left that round I'm positive I would've left soon after. AJs vote was probably the craziest blindside of the game and I'm still not 100% sure on who voted him out between armanti gamo and Ryan. I really pushed all 3 to vote with the drake side and although only 2 decided to do it, that was enough to seal his fate over mine.. Saving my ass big time. Max I know you're surprised to find out I had an idol the whole time but I had to save it for myself. I felt like the way I was playing the game would catch up to me eventually (I saved myself at f5) and although I was sad to see you go I knew I had to put myself first if I wanted to make it here. I love u tho and I hope u respect my decision. 

Armanti, voting you off is my only regret in this game. I know you probably want closure and a good af reason why I voted you off but I can honestly say it was because at that point you were strategically in the best position. You were with both sides but what I failed to see was how fast Robin could type which is basically why he won so many comps. Whether I get your vote or not I need you to understand there's no excuse, I was just choosing short term over long term gameplay.

Yes, I could continue to pitch to u all individually and try to get your votes that way but I'd much rather answer your questions at this point. I know I played a dirty game but it's the kind of game I was forced to play as I merged in a horrible minority of 8-4. I think you could all see how bad I wanted to win the game when I won the only immunity that didn't involve typing fast or luck. Yes Robin is a fast Typer but he cannot say he stayed up all night to win a competition. A competition that sent home max, and I'm very confident it would've been me had I not won that comp.
2799 days 9 hours ago
Robinhood99
Up to the jury members :3 Whatever helps them make their decision
2799 days 9 hours ago
alanb1
I really hope y'all consider voting for me. I recognize I betrayed some of you. But from the beginning I felt like I had no choice but to push through and play for myself. I did not rely on my fast fingers to win this game. I relied on my strategic ability and tried talking to everyone at all times to make sure I knew what was going on as long as I could
2799 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
I'll start this off.

I'm by no means an expert. I like to think that the way I play is good, but I never seem to win... Lol

So, coming into this FTC, I'm an experienced juror. So, looking at the F3, I have no choice on who to vote. It's obvious.

Kiara: Your social game is literally nonexistent. You never spoke to me, and when you did it was a snide remark at a challenge. You were shepherded by Alan to this Final, so strategy is meh. Physical games don't EVER play a role in my decision.

Alan: Social game was shitty, it least with me. You never spoke to me either, yet pretended we were friends at challenges and tribal. Your strategic game was gangbusters. That was were you shined. However, I can't vote for you.

Robin: Social game on point. Strategic game was amazing. And you managed to get out of an incredible hole and work you way to the F3. Needless to say, good job.

Now, because I'm nice, I'll give out some questions.

Kiara: Give me one example of a social/strategic move that didn't involve Alan or Max.
Alan: Who should be the F3 if you, Kiara, and Robin were inelligible?
Robin: Tell me what the most devastating moment for you?

Finally, I want to conclude with one thing. Be honest tonight. Put it all on the table, because holding it back will only make it worse for you.
2799 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok so before I get to my real jury statements, I would like all three of you to rank the jurors gameplays. Flattery will not get you anywhere with me though so if I see that you're trying to appeal to a jury member that will go down negatively with me.
2799 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
In beginning of game everyone hated me and I was close to being voted  out premerge tons of times. At that point I knew that I had to change my game and tried to be silent and just listen to what others told me. Sometimes I went my own way with things and sometimes not but I stopped being so vocal and that worked. My name stopped coming up as a vote. Attention shifted over to Alan (who I love mucho).
With that being said I love that I am here and though I am with two big threats that deserve it as well I am proud of myself for flying under the radar here. I am usually a physical threat in games and decided to show that I was weak and unable to win immunities and look I am here today :). I played a nice game and with no betrayals if thats your thing vote for me :) If not no hard feelings xoxo gossip girl
2799 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Zorbo I did like nothing all game lol. Vote for alan xoxo
2799 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
I'm not voting for Alan. He has quite possibly the shittiest jury management I've ever seen.
2799 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
oh well
2799 days 9 hours ago
alanb1
AJ how can u say I didn't talk to you when I literally did mail u when we merged and you basically shunned me away.
2799 days 9 hours ago
alanb1
I tried being your friend and tried to show you that I could be an asset to your game but you didn't think you needed me.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!