This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8

Topic » Tribal Council #8

2828 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, please take a seat. James wears immunity, so he cannot be voted off.

Today, each of you will get an individual question:

James: Congrats on immunity! You were also voted the most trustworthy, most strategic, and most likely to win. Is this a good thing or a bad thing for your game?
Cedric: This challenge was definitely a tough one for you: most untrustworthy, biggest backstabber, and most likely to be voted out. Do you agree with how the tribe perceives you?
Tom: You were the most annoying on the tribe, any reason why that is?
Marto: You were voted most likely to be dragged to the end. Is this a good thing, since you can presumably make the final tribal council easier? Or does it just lower your chances of winning?
Sam: How important are relationships at this time in the game?
Violet: Do you feel safe tonight?
Ryan: How much can you trust the people on your tribe?

Votes are due by 5:00 pm EST tomorrow, but I will read them earlier if I get all the votes. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me after the votes are read. And, as always, please send confessionals!
2828 days 15 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Sam: How important are relationships at this time in the game?

I think they're the most important things you have in this game. No one ever won Survivor without friends, and that's how I wanted to play the game. Trustworthy, friendly, and just an all around good person. I think I've done so far and I think I've made lots of friends that'll last outside this game c:
2828 days 14 hours ago
tomster980
Tom: You were the most annoying on the tribe, any reason why that is?
I guess it's cuz I'm annoying, I didn't know thanks for the feedback. I guess everyone's fridegty on there first game.
2828 days 14 hours ago
Violetx
Violet: Do you feel safe tonight?

I never feel safe going into tribal
2828 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric: This challenge was definitely a tough one for you: most untrustworthy, biggest backstabber, and most likely to be voted out. Do you agree with how the tribe perceives you?

I don't care. I don't care if people feel as though I am any of those things. I know I did what I felt I wanted to do. Because I showed someone that I was going to be loyal to them no matter what. And so if that means I'm labeled a horrible person for it, oh well.
And if I go tonight, oh well.
2828 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
So, normally at this point I would feel the need to call someone out, but like I said, I just don't really care about this outcome of this because I feel like I stuck my neck out for people and got left hanging. So I don't regret a thing i've done. I made a really good friend out of this so whatever.
2828 days 9 hours ago
born2pizza
How much can you trust the people on your tribe?

I think I can trust them enough for them to not lie to my face. I really like a lot of these people on the tribe and hopefully I don't get votes this tribal. I think there is a clear target.
2828 days 4 hours ago
jamessmith5
James: Congrats on immunity! You were also voted the most trustworthy, most strategic, and most likely to win. Is this a good thing or a bad thing for your game?

I think it can go either way. It's a good thing because everything you listed above is awesome to have your name with. It's a bad thing because then it makes me the biggest target in this game.
2827 days 22 hours ago
cole225
Marto: You were voted most likely to be dragged to the end. Is this a good thing, since you can presumably make the final tribal council easier? Or does it just lower your chances of winning? Its a good and a bad thing but i'm no worried about that
2827 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Votes will be delayed since I'm not at home, and have a very shaky connection lol
2827 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me get the votes.

*grabs urn*
2827 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*returns with votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2827 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will leave the tribal council area immediately. Let's get to the vote.
2827 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Ryan
2827 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
good luck me ^_^
2827 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Cedric. That's 1 vote Ryan, 1 vote Cedric.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!