This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals + Voting History

Topic » Confessionals + Voting History

2879 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Garrett:
I DID IT!!!! I MADE FINAL TRIBAL! AFTER 39 days of being on the bottom I finally made it! I campaigned, I strategized, and made it to the end with the best game I possibly could've had! From being a target every single tribal I made it here. I'm so proud of myself, but the game is far from over. I still have to decide who I want sitting in the end with me. Personally, this Jury will be bitter and Liam has made no enemies, so he has to go. Said and done. Using my plan I have wedged Ikah and Liam apart and hopefully can get Ikah to vote out his closest ally:D
2879 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Garrett:
UGH! IKAH MIGHTVE SCREWED ME! IF THE JURY IS BITTER, AND THEY WILL BE, LIAM WILL WIN! AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE I FOUGHT HARDER TO BE HERE AND DESERVE THIS! Time to persuade the jury!
2879 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Garrett:
Ugh! The Jury is just eating up Ikah, because he was Liams master, and so instead of playing one persons game, he played two, making it feckless. I truly feel I played the best game and looking at it now I think I'm going to come up short. Its heartbreaking. But I'm not going to stop fighting.
2879 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Garrett:
Each week I fought to stay and Ikah was solid. He won and im happy he did. I stand by my game even if it was villainic, but im sure I made great tv;) AWESOME SEASON MUD THIS WAS SO FUN
2879 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Wow Even a confessional after, Garrett you are great. Im glad I took you to the end
2879 days 16 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Right back at ya. Looking forward to seeing how season 4 and the wiki plays out
2879 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Same, I hope we get to play with eachother in this series again
2879 days 16 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Ikah you are so fake lol
2879 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Are you taking about in game or out of game Flick. Because Im straight up out
2879 days 16 hours ago
JTthePrince
Wow I see that my 2 closest alliances members literally threw me under the bus. I change my vote Liam wins lol XD jk yall did great
2879 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Lol Yeah Jt I was suprised you were one of the two that didnt vote me
2879 days 16 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
In the game aka real life
2879 days 16 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Both are real life
2879 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
In the game it was all about How everyone was playing. Totally based all my thoughts and decisions around the game and gameplay. Had nothing to do with anybody personally or On a different season or anywhere else Flick.
2879 days 16 hours ago
JTthePrince
To be fair Ikah I felt like you were playing me and you didn't answer a few questions I asked at the FTC

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!