This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals + Voting History

Topic » Confessionals + Voting History

2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah:
So Now im basically just trying to do whatever I can to tale the secret target off of me. I know I pissed Will off by voting Nels, hes not listening to me. So I go to Collin saying you should try and see who everyone is voting. Says alright. Then jt Tells me Collin wanted a F3 deal with Him and Garret after Collin told me he wanted garrett before immunity reveal. Also Im trying to see if Will Z has an idol. Still no messages from anybody
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Will Z:
So this tribal is the most intense one yet. People are getting paranoid, everyone thinks they're the target, and I played along with it. If everyone does as they told me they were going to, Colin and Garret will vote for Max. They will each think that I voted along with them, and hopefully will trust me more. Then, I was able to work with ZforZombie, WANJ, and KingLiam to target Colin instead. I reached out to Max and will try to get him on my side, and JT hasn't spoken to me yet. If he does I'll convince him to go to Max as well. I'm going to be the most nervous for this tribal, but I don't want to play my idol. Hopefully I can trust some of these guys, but whatever it's the game, and if I go out with an idol, that happens.
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Garrett:
I WON IMMUNITY!!! Yes Final 7! I know Ikah Will Z and I made a final 3 plus I have a big group of us three plus Colin and Liam that comes with it. I know Will and Max are threats to me, because they want me out, and they are playing good social games, but im playing a better one, and so this week Max is about to get blindsided, mark my words.
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Max:
I've been told the vote tonight is Colin. Will Z and WANJ told me to vote him, and although I'm great allies with WANJ, this is the first time will Z has talked to me in this game. I think it's my best interest to vote Will Z tonight.
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah:
Liam" Im voting because this person playing dirty and hes a liar"
That fits me lol. I hope not. The vote is supposed to be Collin but Doesnt fit Collins desrciption. So either Liam is voting Will Z or is voting me probably.
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
JT:
I wanted to go after Will because I found out he wanted to go after but my alliance of Colin and Garrett decided that Max was the next best target. Will better watch out because he is next on my list period
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah:
And once again, Ikah goes through another tribal with no votes. Lets see how the rest of the game plays out but so far In my group game history I have only gotten a vote at Final Four. And the great part is I put Collkns elimination on everypne else. Hes said its not my fault and hes giving me his vote. Hmm
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Will Z:
Sorry I didn't send this last night, but I had a little alcohol in my system XD That last tribal council was one of my best plays yet this game. Zombie and I were worried the night before that one of us would be going home. I figured if it was anyone, it was me, but I have an idol. Zombie wanted me to play it, but I want to hold onto it for a little while longer, so I scrambled to pull votes for my side. After getting confirmation that I was a potential target from Colin, Garret, and JT, I switched my focus to getting rid of Colin. He seems like the most sly out of the three, and Garret was immune. So, WANJ thought he was going home, so it wasn't hard to convince him to vote along with us. I fibbed a little bit to Liam, and he was on board as well, a little aggressive about it too, so that was good. And I tried to convince Max as well, but idk. Somebody didn't vote along with us, but it doesn't matter, I'm still here with an idol, and so I'm hoping to win immunity tonight, because then I gaurentee myself a spot in the final five which would be amazing!!! I honesty think I could win this game if I make it to the finals. I played my heart out, and I clearly have been able to swing the game in my favor when I desperately need to. Tonight, M hoping JT doesn't win immunity, because I want him out next. So, with that, I'm signing off.
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
JT:
I don't know what happened. Colin getting blindsided, blindsided me. I don't know if I can trust Garrett after that or anyone for that matter.
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Garrett:
Om so glad I played the golden buff because I have been nothing but playing loyal this entire game and now JT and I are at the bottom of our tribe. There is clearly a big group who thinks I'm dangerous and untrustworthy! And they are right! I was working with them, but its clear they want nothing to do with me, so my job here is to play the game of survivor, alone. Nobody trusts me, nobody wants to work with me, I'm all alone. And then Ikah comes running to me for the other half of the super idol! HA! I can blow up their games and possibly save mine in the process. Its a long shot, but its my only shot, with no allies, I'm a lone wolf, but I'm a wolf who knows how to kill.
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Will Z:
I was really hoping to win, but I'm glad Ikah won immunity. Now I just need to be able to trust the others and get to the next tribal so I can play my idol. I have no choice though, im going to trust them that they will vote JT, and if not, then I'm out with an idol unfortunately. But I'll be a little irritated on the jury if I'm voted out tonight. So wish me luck, I need it…
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah:
So I find the other half of te super idol. And I remembered who had said they had the other half. Unfortunately its bitter Kyle. So I just forced myself to work with him and the guy wont budge. After winning immunity it made that plan harder. Anyway I Could use the votes to vote off Will Z but then hed be bitter. I got to get rid of Will Z before final tribal. But I talked to Jt like I didnt have a chlice in wether he stays or goes just so he give me his vote in the end.
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
JT:
If I find a way to survive this tribal then it's game on I do things my way fuck everyone else
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Garrett:
Ikah wants my suoeridol, yeah im going to let it linger, but if JT goes home tonight, ill be all alone, itll be 2 alliances vs me, all alone, who is a threat at the bottom. I need this immunity, because if not, I know im a a target. In the underdog, but im still in the game. In going to fight harder and harder until I make it to that final tribal.
2884 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Will Z:
So I'm actually surprised I didn't get any votes last night, but I'm fine with that! Hoping to get through this one too and play my idol into the final four. But only time will tell.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!