This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2876 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby:
My intial target was Kevin, because overall I think he is my biggest competition, but I get stuck up in the "HE'S A THREAT" mentality over who I can trust... I began to work Ryan about voting Kevin, which he agreed with, but I don't think its the trust..
I also talked to Justin, which him and I are pretty close and he asked me who we were voting,  I said the names, Red and Ryan, because I didn't think he would want to take out Red now, and I wanted to make it look like Red and I weren't THAT close. I also spoke to Kevin and he and I want to vote Ryan.
Now Ryan asked me is it, is it me, Red and him vs Justin and Kevin. Trying to see if he was the swing vote... Which I replied I think we have Justin. Now later on Justin comes to me saying "Why are you throwing me under the bus? Saying I made up the Kevin thing?" Which I know exactly who is saying that, Ryan. And its actually complete bullshit, props on him for playing the game.
But right now, I think I am in more danger than Red, so I am using my Idol on myself. But is Red worth it? If he returns at the final 4 than yes he is, but if it is me just voting for him than no. Because come final 4, I would think they would think of targeting me, but I want to try and get with 2 of them and say "lets vote Red" than have Red vote with me on one of them and cause a tie, then I am 100% safe in that situation. It would be fire making challenge Red vs other person and I am safe. But that only works if Red is back!
2876 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kevin:
I don't think he has an idol. And he is a huge threat. And it's time for him to fuckin go.  I think I have a good shot at winning this game if thinfs go my way this vote. I can easily beat red or Ryan. Beast is the only hard one. Hopefully I can make it there to make that decision.
2876 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby:
Alrighty, so those WONKY BITCHES GOT WHAT WAS COMINGGGG. This morning I was doubting myself a bit, thinking "maybe they are going for Red." "Should I change my idol to Red?" but then I decided to feel them out, I read their bluffs and knew right then I was the target. So no doubt in my mind was I changing my Idol! And guess what? 3-2 BYE RYAN!!!
~ Yo whole hood fixin to know me.
So then at the challenge, me and Red knew one of HAD to win, because then we can try and blackmail one of Kevin/Justin to flip to our side by telling them we are gonna target them and they will be going to fire making, which if they are smart they will be like "fuck nooooo" and flip to ourside. But that means we need Immunity, so I saw the challenge and quickly made a plan. Red & I are pretty good spammers, I am selfish and value myself over Red (we all are duhh) and I think he is a tad better at spamming than I am. But this challenge it is TWO parts, so I would need to win the first round and THEN get to the spamming. So, I want myself to win FIRST, than Red is better than them winning, so why not split Red & myself onto different teams to ensure ONE of us makes the spamming challenge.
Then if Kevin does not get his rat ass on and help me, I can help Red spam. And he can do the same if I make the second part. So we are in a pretty good position! ;)
2876 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kevin:
I think that this is gonna be a final 2. Which hanged everything. If it was a F3 then Justin would be the smart vote off here cause he'd be harder to beat. But because i think it's a F2 Red is the smart vote out here. So that way I have my closest ally competing in final 3 immunity. But who knows I have a feeling the 3 of them might band together and vote me.
2876 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby:
FIRST OFF HAHAHAHA BYE RYAN! BYE! THERE'S THE DOOR BITCH.
After the Ryan vote off, I made sure to start convincing Justin we had a final 2 deal that was solid. Now at the most recent Tribal Council when we had the tie, he admits to me BEFORE KEVIN/RED IS GONE. That him and Kevin are ride or die. But guess what? I am riding my little challenge beast Red over here, so your only option is to DIE.
Now I have officially talked Justin into taking me into the final 2 over Red, and he it seems pretty legit. And I trust Red enough that I know he will take me to the final 2 if he wins. But... Guess what? I THINK I CAN WIN THIS CHALLENGE! So I get the choice on who goes..
Who should he take who should go? Who should Kolby vote off... cotton eye joe!
2876 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
Did anyone watch Ryan's videos?

I started one and i'm like damn he is annoying and stopped

And I like how everyone thought I was weird Ryan even said I creeped him out
2876 days 3 hours ago
RyanS
Lmao
2876 days 3 hours ago
RyanS
Well....
2876 days 3 hours ago
RyanS
Lol
2876 days 3 hours ago
RyanS
Lol

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!