This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Daniel:
ok, so a lot of things just happened, Kolby opened up about him having the idol, yeah, and I've just created 2 side alliances, one of them being fake, with jabbar and one with Michael, I've heard rumors that jabbar has been a little sketchy over at the other tribe and seems to be the leader, so i'm just letting her know i'm on her side, even though i'm totally not. Michael SEEMS like a trustworthy guy BUT I asked jabbar if there's somebody she really trust, she said: Michael, Beast and Ryan, hmm. So something is telling me that Michael THINKS that he's playing me, but just wait until I tell Jabbar what her 'closest ally' just asked me. *evil laugh*, man i'm a villain wearing a hero's body.
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pika:
I made merge! Thank god and I am automatically on Jury which helps for the challange its spamming so try as I might I'm not going to win as for the vote...ehhh that's hard maybe Vicky or Ryan idk but if its Micheal then I'm happy cause he's SO annoying I know I'm not the one to talk but his behavior when pug 'cheated' was complete bs imo so if anyone can't win this game its him
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Red:
So glad to be safe this first tribal. Now just to send either Vicky or Ryan out.
Looks like it will be Vicky going home. Not my top choice but I can make it work. Hopefully Ryan or Daniel or Pug get antsy and waste an idol.
My ideal boot order
Vicky
Ryan
Jabbar
Daniel
Justin
Michel
Pika
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pika:
Well this is intresting so Vicky is the plan to go home but Pug comes up and says that he wants Red to flip and vote Jabber..I don't like that Pug is great but Jabber is cool to I know he's a threat but I'm a coward and I would rather stay with numbers then make big moves Right now I want to gt as far as possible but idk if I can with pug if so then man please prove me wrong I don't want to think like this :(
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby:
So TONS have went down... First thing is Jabbar is running things, she has deals with everyone here, her and he little 'squad' are wanting to vote Vicky, me and Pika are leading the rebellion! Were taking the people that are deemed low on the Jabbar totem poll and rising up against her, I am sure I have Pika and Daniel. Trying to get Micheal, Kevin and Ryan by saying they are next to be blindsided by Jabbar, which hopefully switches them over, than I could possibly pull in Vicky! If I am correct and thinking Jabbar was probably the reason Brandon got voted out I hope and think Brandon will vote Jabbar so we will most likely have the votes.
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kevin:
So it was my idea to get out vicky cause she is inactive and tbh useless in this game. So i led the charge to get her out to make this day easy. Rabbaj who i thought was my closest ally looped me into an alliance with Beast and Ryan. I also have my original alliance as well. Now however ive heard Rabbaj is being shady and talking about getting me out. So it might be time to cut "my best friend" soon
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jabbar:
so i know that ppl are gunning for me to be voted out and honestly, Im scared...so Im going to cast my vote for vicky in hopes that i make it through this vote out....and if I do, the gloves are coming off
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Daniel:
Alright, it's official, jabbar has took the meaning 'snake' to a whole new level, the girl/guy went behind both of her 'allies' back and said she/he is going to blindside them, blindside who?! Honey, your not a puppetmaster so stop tryin to act like one, chee! If anyone is aligned with her, it's like a murder leading his prey to their death, but suddenly. Anyways, yeah, I vote for Jabbar the snake. I already know that Kobly/Michael/Vicky/probs Pika, but u know him, always a goat/Ryan maybe/and i'm gonna try on Red including Brandon cause obvious reasons and me that's like 8 votes right there, the numbers are stack against her unless someone f**** it up (sry for my language lol :*)
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Red:
While I am happy that Jabbar left he's not who I voted. Which means I don't have the power. Kolby does. And that is not OK. I will have to find a way to regain power. I hope to do that with out having to vote out Kolby.
Vicky is out. This turned out better then expected. I hadn't realized she self voted the time before as well. I was worried about her getting Sandra dragged to the end. And now she is out. I can now gather the troops to send Ryan out the door
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pika:
*Bangs his head against a tree* Well I took a hand in voting out Jabber and Vicky just left cause inactives and my alliance is most likley going to kill me so I'm stuck but hopefully we have majority and it stays that way...kill me now I feel so bad about Jabber leaving ugh..well I got to stick with it now there's no turning back
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby:
I successfully flipped the script on Jabbar! I had alot of people get behind me and work with me, currently I have a TON of relationships, no one wants to target me, after that lit Tribal Council last night I am trying to tone it down a bit, going with Ryan as he is an easy vote and I really don't know where he fits in this puzzle which is the cast. He is the next to get his torch snuffed!
Pika & Daniel are my two closest allies, they are the only two to know of my Idol. I think I want to unify those two into a closer group, a final 3 perhaps! Which Red, Pika, Mike & I still have out alliance but it is crumbling since Red wasn't officially in the Jabbar blindside, plus Mike was a reason Demi left. Red is a HUGE threat and out of the four he is the biggest threat plus the one I trust the least, we could see a Red blindside after Ryan ;)
Right now everything is going really good on my half! Lets hope it goes this way until the reunion haha
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pika:
What the hell? Ok so both Red and Pug in seperate messages told me to vote Ryan after we flipped the tables on everyone and I told a couple lies so I guess he's gone but that begs the question HOW in the hell are Red and Pug working together from what I've heard they hate each other! Unless I've been lied to but I'm fine with that so I guess its do or die now I can't turn back to my old alliance
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Daniel:
So here is where I stand right now. Red/Pika/Kolby-Me-Ryan/Michael/Kevin/Justin, yep, straight in the middle. I made my decision and I'm going with the majority, but i'm also bringing Kolby in it just to make sure, and know i'm not being a goat or a sheep like the others, because after this vote I have plans, big plans, It's time to shake up this game! Anyways, My new alliance are voting Red, while Pika and Red are voting Ryan, not sure who Jabbar would be voting, but it doesn't matter that much, but just to make sure to be on his good side, I will tell Red what's going on, I'll tell him my plans and everything, just before the votes are read(to make sure he doesn't tell anyone), that way he knows who to vote for next tribal and I will have the majority. So, here is my plan for next tribal: Me, Kolby and Pika will join together(Pika is alone), that's 3 out of 7, if we can get Ryan into it that'll be 4 right there, we'll also have Red, that's 5/8, majority right there, if this plan goes thru, it will be one of the biggest blindside this season! Wish me luck!
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Red:
People are saying that they are good with voting Ryan but I'm still not sure probably won't be till the votes are read. Hopefully it turns out well for me.
2894 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Red:
Aagh i'm hearing my name floating around. I knew it would be but still so annoying. I don't want to waste my idol but I also don't want to go home with it in my pocket. Why can't people just stick to the script

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!