This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pika:
First challange failure :p. anyway hey guys its me Pika and before you ask or make fun of me for it yes I am a pikachu anyway right off the bat I have an alliance of 4 going after Daniel because he is sneaky and a big challange threat. Wish me luck in tribal chu!
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby:
So right off the bat I just off the SS. Babylon cruise ship to walk onto the 'beach' (Does Babylon even have one? Is it in the middle east? idek.) I see some people I can trust right away, being Demi, Red, Pika, and Maicol. I chatted them up and now we have a 5 person alliance, me being the center of it all. Our target is currently Daniel, from what I know of him he is sneaky, I just don't know if I could trust him plus he is alright in challenges. So he has a big red target on his ass! But I could change up my plans if I just kinda want to go with the flow..
I have also spoken to Brashful, Teetoo, and Josh. Just saying hello, nothing that big.
At the challenge I threw the challenge, I don't know why Red would want to win... I don't want the target of Individual Immunity #1! No way!
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Red:
Rabbaj - I played with him before a while ago. Not sure if he remembers me. We worked together till he tried stabbing me in the back
Moose - Never heard of him but he sent me a message when I won immunity so he is playing the game
Maicolx - I never heard of him but somehow ended up in an alliance with him through someone I do know.
Teetoo - Don't know her but we shall see.
Steve - my First Target. I've played with him before and I have no interest in putting up with him. He might just makes things easy for me and quit for the 6th straight time
Red - Arrogant ass. But good at challenges and knows some people in this game which can be both good and bad.
Demi - I've played with her but didn't work with her. But we are trying to this time so we shall see.
Sirniceguy - I played with him and been on both sides we shall see how this goes
Daniel - I have played with her before and we have worked together but it ends with me stabbing him in the back lets see if he gives me that chance again
Kolby - Probably my top ally.
Pika - I've played with him before but voted him out like every time not sure how much he trusts me
Josh - Seen him around but never played with him
Brash - I don't like him he would be one of my top targets cause he knows me and I don't think he likes me cause I vote him out every game
Beastboy - I've tried working with him before but circumstances always get in the way
Brandon - Would probably target me if he could
Issa - Not sure where he stands will have to feel him out
Ryan - don't know him
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Demi:
Day 1 premiere:
So thrilled that most of the cast are new to me! Kolby and I are tight and i just adore Mike (i call him 'Mai' from fast survivor). I am familiar with a couple other names but truely this is a fresh start.
I totally didnt participate in the challenge today....didnt want to seem too eager or stand out but made sure i showed up and did the "greet". Kolby added me to a large alliance with he, Pika, Red and Mai. That works out great right now and i will also look out for rabbaj who seems really sweet. Excited about the season and i cant wait to see how my confessionals will go from this "wonderful honeymoon cruise ship to the jon- boat from hell" by the end of the season ;)
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lukas:
So, we're at the first Tribal Council already. I didn't win immunity, which is a shame. I'm just gonna hope I stay safe so I can make it through this game smoothly.
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ryan:
So no one has talked to me even once so I'm feeling kinda unwanted right now and that kinda sucks. I don't wanna be picked off or anything so I need some numbers! I didn't wanna be the leader of an alliance but like if I have to do that sure. I feel like pika is like some ring leader or something. Same with red wing. Sooo they are probably gonna get far but if I get numbers I can get them out and let the others scramble. Butt I should probably wait until the tribes because anything can happen and maybe someone will talk to me. :) I get a good feeling from Daniel. Idk why. You know what? I think I'll be a power player and like rule teh game and all. But in the shadows. But that's far away. Until next time! Red wing kinda freaks me out
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Brandon:
My name's brandon and I might be blindsided... I've only talked to one person so yeah. Good luck me. Let's be realistic for a minute. 17 people and 1 has immunity. I'm an active player so I think my chances of staying are pretty good
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kevin:
So this first vote is all about survival. As long as it isn't me I don't care who goes. A bunch of us have gotten together and decided to gang up on Steve4280. Apparently he can be annoying Af. So I'm fine with this.
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Michael:
Tbh I liked being in a tribe of 17 people. It gives you a chance to know everyone in the cast. Now the twist, I HATE IT! lol What if I vote my target out and then I am out next cause of them like ughh. Also, I hate how ppl are being rlly fake at Tribal Council saying we voting out "inacts" BULLSHIT! Ya'll know you voting out who you feel is a threat. Not only that but most of the tribe said that and copied what most ppl said.
Aside from that, I got to know Red, Demi, Pug and Pika and we may be working together which is awesome ;)
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pika:
WE WON AHHHH! XD but no really we did and I loved the challange those are my favorites and I lost allies with the divison like Pug but I still have some in Jabber and Micheal. However one thing shocked me 11 votes for Steve? I knew we had 9 (The majority) and I talked to others but 11?! Glad I'm know to be trusted
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Demi:
Well holy shit, 'Mud'....you should have just thrown my ass into the fire and skipped the frying pan. LoL
I am thankful that  kolby and I are together but our entire alliance is on the other side. Also, Daniel who im pretty sure voted for me and cant stand me maybe my only hope. I feel like ive been put in the "trust workshop" where the person/people you have issues with are the ones that are supposed 'catch your ass' when you let go and fall backwards!
But on a 'silver lining note...' if i make it through this tribe then im on a smooth ride for awhile.
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby:
Well this outta be fun, going to Tribal Council with with the Misfit Island crew... Its honestly like I was put with the inactives and shitty players, for the exception of Demi & I. All the people I had a connection with are on the other tribe other than Demi. I am split of from my crew! Pika, Red and Mike are all on the other side plus my two side hoes, Mooseknuckle and Jabbar are also there.
Its like me and Demi vs the rest of the crazies this is about to go all Lord Of The Flies style this Tribal Council.. I'll cut a hoe.
I have reached out to Daniel since he was active to try and get him to vote with me and Demi, I also have a bit of a connection with Luke that may come in handy! So thats four out of eight, one more and we have majority!
Stay tuned for more bitches.. ~Kol
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ryan:
Yayayaya, I got past the first tribal! I am sooooooo happy! Honestly, if our tribe liek wins every comp we're good until merge. Hopefully our tribe will bond by merge and stick together until the end. I have to make 1 or 2 powerful bonds within the tribe to have a smaller alliance within the tribe. This way we can make a final 3 together. ThePug has messaged me recently after my tribal response to message me because I have no alliance. It seems as though this plan has worked and I'm waiting on a response from Pug for an alliance. CoolBrandon seems to agree with my idea of getting the inacts out first even though I was inact in the first comp. I'm playing nice guy right now, so I hope that works out and the tribe will be like "oh he's so nice and he's not gonna do any moves to hurt the tribe. Let's leave him alone or either take him as a free vote." I WANT people to think of me as nice and innocent so then they will never see a backdoor coming. The plan: Make relationships now, flip votes in merge.
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lukas:
Well, this is an awkward situation. I forget to show up to a challenge (I specifically remember logging in last night and nothing appeared) and apparently we lost. No one has talked to me, and I'm pretty damn sure I'm the target tonight. Once I get into the group, I'll try and ask around and see where everyone's head is at, but right now my pessimism levels are all the way up to 10.
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pika:
*Sighs* Well we lost in an epic comeback from the other tribe but whatever we are most likley going to vote off an inactive person so it won't be that big of a loss who will it be? God knows but let's hope its not me <3 as for my tribe I quite like them they are nice people wish me luck everyone!

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!