This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Classic II - Applications (S1/19)

Topic » The Classic II - Applications..

2320 days 14 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Name:

Social, Strategic, or Physical:

Hero or Villain:
Villain
Will you promise to send confessionals?
Yes
Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote?
Yes
Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season:
Cos I like ramen and I like going to Sainsbury’s
2320 days 14 hours ago
JennaValentina
Name: Jenna

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Strategic

Hero or Villain: Hero

Will you promise to send confessionals? YES!

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Oh girl I'm on here a lot I got that.

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I am a iconic noob and have been watching previous seasons of it. I love the format and really want to play :)
2320 days 13 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Name: Jack

Will you promise to send confessionals?
Yessir

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote?
Yessir

Live comps can be hit or miss with my schedule and notice is always super helpful. I work 9 hours a day and drive 2 hours a day, but I can get on periodically during work and I definitely will be able to log on every day for any non-live comps. If lives comps are in the evening or even at night, I usually can make them work with notice.

I've only ever done one group game before, but I did a pretty decent job in my opinion. So new player not only to this game, but to group games and tengaged in general! I'm a pretty active player and try to have fun because after all, it is a game! I'm definitely more of a big brother fan though, so the survivor part may be a challenge for me!

Thanks for your consideration!
2320 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Name: James

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Maybe social?

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yeah

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yeah

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: Quite active and enjoy group games, have a decent strategy tbf, usually make it quite far in group games. I know how to get far, and do what I need to make it.

This season will be for a gift prize so that should motivate you.
2320 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
Name: dylan

Social, Strategic, or Physical: social and a litte bit strategic

Hero or Villain: hero

Will you promise to send confessionals? yes

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? yes

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: becoz i am good fun i love to get along with peple but if i dont like some i will tell the person i dont like them so put me in to see what i will do
2320 days 9 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
Name: Lucas Silva

Social, Strategic, or Physical: strategic

Hero or Villain: neither, depends on the way the game is being I’m gonna be hero or a villain, but I don’t label myself, I’m just me, if I need to lie and betray I will do it if I have to be loyal and stick to someone till the end I will.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes is the most fun part of the game IMO, especially because un the diferentes confesionales you can understand the game and see the personality of each participant

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Totally, I’m active in tengaged

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: im fresh meat, this game is BB meats Survivor meats The Challenge.... and I’m a fresh meat people don’t know me in tengaged they don’t know how I play, how a I’m, I don’t have friends or enemies yet... and this game can make me start having friends and some enemies especially because we can play more than just 1 time.
2320 days 1 hour ago
FelipeS
Name:

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Social

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? I'm here all the time

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I never played this game, i can be a good add for here. Also, i like to try new things and i'll give my best to win.
2320 days 1 hour ago
Wolven6974
Name: Joe

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes!

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yes!

I may have played before (once), but i never got to show what i could bring to the table. Besides flopping. Plus with be being on holidays i have much more time then last time.
2319 days 19 hours ago
Zelen
Name: Zelen

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Physical

Hero or Villain: Hero (Villain)

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes^^

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? yes^^

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: Baby, I'm the Queen, I'm always somewhere
2319 days 14 hours ago
sammy1172
Name: Sam

Hero or Villain: Absolute Villian

Will you promise to send confessionals? Ofc all the time

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yes i am very active

I have played many group games and won many group games if you want a good game i am a perfect fit
Winning is my motivation and i won't give up until im declared the winner
2319 days 11 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
Name: Jay

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Social

Will you promise to send confessionals? Ofc

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? yes

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: you know me ;)

2319 days 11 hours ago
Aidan0621
Name: Aidan

Social, Strategic, or Physical: My biggest strength is probably social, but I still fight to win every challenge im in

Hero or Villain: Mostly hero, but I can be a villain if it gets me further

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes! I love sending confessionals

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Of course

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I've never played this game yet and Im curious to try out this format! I think I would be someone that you as a host would easily be rooting for because of my gameplay and personality
2319 days 9 hours ago
Zizylion
Name: Enzo

Hero or Villain: Hero (ironically, though, is a wannabe villain)

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes.

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yes.

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: First, I don't know this game.  One of my friends has been on Power Struggle before, but he was evacuated due to inactivity.  With that said, I have nothing to base my game off of.  So, I'll probably bring that weird "recruit who has no idea what's going on" vibe to the game, but eventually gets the hang of things and starts fucking everyone over.
2319 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Name: Dan

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Social/Strategic

Hero or Villain:. Hero but usually by accidemo

Will you promise to send confessionals? yes I do promise. although Im tired right now I send confessionials usually once every round

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? sure
2317 days 16 hours ago
VegasBoy94
-

open group

Power Struggle Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!