This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Classic II - Applications (S1/19)

Topic » The Classic II - Applications..

2321 days 9 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Hi and welcome to THE POWER STRUGGLE applications! Applications for this game will be open until at least December 26th and likely a little longer.

This game is not Survivor nor Big Brother but it has elements of both!

This is the start of a new era and the original host has passed down the torch to me for the second generation.

With that being said anyone who played in the first 18 seasons is welcome to apply as well as players who have not yet played! New players and players who only played 1-2 times will have a much better chance of getting cast, but don't hesitate to fill out the basic application.

:::Application (Only copy this part):::

Name:

Social, Strategic, or Physical:

Hero or Villain:

Will you promise to send confessionals?

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote?

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season:

This season will be for a gift prize so that should motivate you.

Good luck!
2321 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
Name: TJ

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Strategic

Hero or Villain: A bit of both, but i've been more villainous lately

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yup........ yup...... yup........yup

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? I'm already addicted to this site so... yeah...... (i have a problem LOL)

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I'm funny and a good competitor. I have played this game before but i need to prove myself and play a better game. I'm very active and will play my heart out. I will not hold back from making moves this season and I will entertain, play, and most of all, WIN.
so
yeah
cast me Zac
2321 days 5 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Name: Will

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Physical

Hero or Villain: Villain

Of course

Yes

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I'm willing to do whatever I need to do to win. If I need to be loyal and honest, I can be. If I need to be backstabbing and constantly plotting the downfall of others, I can be. I know how to stir up some drama to keep the target off my back.
2321 days ago
Robbyjak
Name: Robby

Will you promise to send confessionals? yes

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? yes

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: uhhh because I don't suck sometimes?
2320 days 23 hours ago
survivornerd
Name: Matt

Hero or Villain: Depends on how the season plays out, whichever I have to be to win

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yes

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: From what I understand, this season is a very back to basics season. I've never heard of this show, nor do I know how it works, so what better fit for a back to basics season than someone who doesn't know what strategies already work/don't work?
2320 days 18 hours ago
DrG2
Name: Jessie

Hero or Villain: Hero but villain

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yass

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yups

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: you need a dark horse
2320 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Name:X

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Social

Yes i will

Tbats easy since i do log on everyday so yes
gen
Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season:
I did play in generation 1 and i did very well. S16-2nd. S17-4th. S18-16th
I also played a very social and persuasive game 2 season in a row. Ik i have what it takes to win TPS and what better time then the first season of gen 2.
2320 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Name: Kolby Claus

Social, Strategic, or Physical: I can barely type, so that reduces my psychical game to basically nothing and additionally slows my social game down. I'm basically the Helen Keller of Tengaged. Oh and I live in Texas so I've been kicked in the head by countless amounts of horses so my strategy isn't that up to par as a super duper strategiest like Pikaplayer or Sackeshi.

Hero or Villain: Non-binary.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yeah just make sure to supply me with enough ambien.

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? If I can see the dial to login.

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I've thought about this for a good ten minutes... I've got nothing.

This season will be for a gift prize so that should motivate you. Damn right!

Good luck!
2320 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Name: Bennett
Social, Strategic, or Physical: Well-rounded
Hero or Villain: Hero
Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? It's plausible
Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: My heart of gold
2320 days ago
stuartlittle16
Name: Anthony

Hero or Villain: Villian

Will you promise to send confessionals? sure

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? sure

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: New Reputation

This season will be for a gift prize so that should motivate you.

Good luck!
2319 days 17 hours ago
NeonGrape1
Name: Quinn

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yes again

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: You need new players to fill so I can fit that role perfectly
2319 days 11 hours ago
Ross56
Name:Ross
Social/Strategic/Physical: Social with a  bit of strategy. Suck at challenges lol
Hero or Villain: Always try to be the villain but end up as the hero. So hero
Confessionals? 100%!!
Log onto tengaged? No need to tell me twice
Why I should be cast? I'm a pretty good all rounded player who is capable of making moves to get himself farther in the game!
2319 days 8 hours ago
1001games
Name: Jonah

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yup!

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yup!

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: Ive heard good things about this group game and want to give it a shot. I'm good at survivor and big brother group games so I'm curious to see how well I will do :)
2319 days 1 hour ago
Silver09
Name: Silver

Hero or Villain: Idk what I am, I just do what I have to d t win

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yea

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Thumbs up emoji (yes)

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I just want to play a group game, sooo yea

This season will be for a gift prize so that should motivate you. DEFINITELY I need a gift so bad

Good luck! Omg thank you
2318 days 23 hours ago
Maicolx3
Name:

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I have always wanted to play in the power struggle but I never had the chance until now. I am new to this series, so I don't know what to expect. A new player like me is what you need ;D
2318 days 10 hours ago
aria_grande
Name: aria

Social, Strategic, or Physical:
Social
Hero or Villain: villain

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: well I already know the power struggle because of playing twice. And I also bring a bit of salsa to the game to make it more interesting

open group

Power Struggle Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!