This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #8

Topic » Runway #8

2988 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
Once you get a screenshot program on your computer instead of taking low-quality photos of your unintentionally bad fashion, keep being this way and go home.
2988 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
*Stands on the main stage sharing a Starbucks coffee with hazel Tara and cici* camryn you can have some to.
2988 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
So the queen that will win this challenge won't win because of the overall performance.  She will win because of the strength of a look.  Or two.
2988 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
The winner of this challenge has been hungry for success.  And they've ripened up at the correct time.
2988 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
Condragulations Cici Wings, you're the first member of our final four and the winner of this challenge.
2988 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
Are you talking about yourself? I am the ugly/trash queen! Talk to me once you're not in the bottom 3 again.
2988 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
*claps for Cici's obvious win*
2988 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
*claps for cici*
2988 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
The next member of the final four didn't immensely stand out in any areas but gave an all around strong performance.
2988 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
*looks at Miss Hazel*
2988 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
*blows a kiss*

Hungry for sucess I am

*walks off stage*
2988 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
Condragations Tara Toma, you've advanced to next week.
2988 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
Oh o.o

*claps for Tara*

*gets ready for lip sync*
2988 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
*raises hands and thanks the gods*
Thank you so much.
#SexyNightmareGoHome
2988 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
This leaves me with Miss KumForMe, Miss Hazel, and Sexy Nightmare.

Although I gave this queen negative critique this week, she by no means deserves to go home this week.

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!