This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #8

Topic » Runway #8

2940 days 4 hours ago
Analiese
Ladies, I've made some decisions.
2938 days 20 hours ago
Analiese
Queens, this is my new account.  And I will be posting from this one from now on.
2938 days 20 hours ago
Fell6
Wait what, you had scared. But what happened to the other account.
2938 days 20 hours ago
WestTemp
Ok
2938 days 20 hours ago
Analiese
I was somehow locked out of the other account.  So this is the new me.  It's going to take me a little bit to get back on my feet just to let you guys know.  Also, I can't pm you all due to my new color level.  Do you have any other methods of communication?
2938 days 20 hours ago
WestTemp
Kik Skype
2938 days 19 hours ago
Fell6
How about, we send you the pm, and then you reply when it's time for the runway
2938 days 19 hours ago
Analiese
I can't pm period at white level :/ if you have a kik that would be the best option.  Or, if you could create one.
2938 days 19 hours ago
Fell6
What time is the runway even planned for
2938 days 19 hours ago
turkeylover
You could write a blog?
2938 days 19 hours ago
Analiese
Good idea.  As of right now, plan for 2:30 PM eastern time.   That's in a little over three hours.  I'd also like a confessional from each girl about who should go home and who should win the challenge.  Please pm it to me.
2938 days 16 hours ago
Analiese
Alright queens, it is time for your critiques.

Let's start with Miss Hazel, who has won the past two consecutive challenges and assigned the fruits.
2938 days 15 hours ago
Analiese
Your teen queen look was a bit mature for my tastes.  As always, you landed a flawless dress, perfect hair, and a face beat for the gods.  However, a teenager would not have  face that flawless, hair that professionally styled, and such an overall polished look.  Your sophistication and polish actually hurt you here.

Your executive realness was the opposite to me.  This may be my least favorite Miss Hazel look yet.  You had the right silhouette for the most part.  My biggest issue was that the coloration of the outfit.  The gray tube skirt looked sloppy and cheap, and wouldve looked much better in black.  The top, in comparison, was too off-white.  I would've preferred a crisp, stark white button down.  The ankle strap did not work with the length of the skirt and the hair was far too youthful for an executive; no severity whatsoever. 

However, your grape couture was FLAWLESS.  Your gown gagged me, and the gray hair was an interesting choice but highlighted the gown and green accents on your face.  I am so impressed by that look, which may be my favorite look of the season.
2938 days 15 hours ago
Analiese
Miss KumForMe is next.
2938 days 15 hours ago
Fell6
here
2938 days 15 hours ago
rollingderp
*is gagged at Miss Hazel's critique*

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!