This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #8

Topic » Runway #8

2956 days 20 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: I am so in the bottom 2 UGH
2956 days 20 hours ago
WestTemp
*is fucking nervous*
2956 days 20 hours ago
Analiese
Miss KumForMe, your looks this week were... Interesting.
2956 days 20 hours ago
WestTemp
*Packs bags* ;-;
2956 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
*hopes drawing my strawberry couture look gets me extra points*
2956 days 20 hours ago
WestTemp
Conf: I'm so scared right now. I don't think I was meant to go home tonight.
2956 days 20 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: I love Miss KumForMe but right now I hope she falls........ HARD
2956 days 20 hours ago
Analiese
Your teen queen look was be opposite of Hazels.  It was ratchet to the point of no return, and I loathe it.  You don't look like the bitch that would tell secrets, you look like you give them away for 20$ and a fuck. 

Your businesswoman look had the right hair and right pants.  However, the jacket is fucking hideous.  I don't even think Miss Sassy Bitch would be caught dead in it.  Yeah, it's that ugly.

Your fruit couture was so disappointing.  While I do love the blueberry jewelry, you presented the look with a simple blue sundress.  And black booties that didn't slightly match.  And the turquoise hair makes zero sense with the rest of the look; it clashes horribly.
2956 days 20 hours ago
Analiese
Next up is Tara Toma.
2956 days 20 hours ago
WestTemp
... I actually am.shocked.
This is the first time I would disagree with you on a critique
2956 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
*is really close to dying*
2956 days 20 hours ago
WestTemp
*sits back to watch*
2956 days 20 hours ago
Analiese
Tara, your teen queen look was very creative.  It was probably my favorite of them all, I love the 1960s reference that you gave with it.  It was probably my favorite teen queen look.

Your executive realness was not terrible.  The garment was too bad, if anything, it was a bit bland.  However, I did take an issue with the bag.  I don't see why an executive would carry a duffel that a marine would probably tote around.

Your couture was hand drawn, and I give you major points for having the fearlessness to do so.  However, the sillhouette was very off to me.  It looked more like a slice of watermelon at the bottom of your gown than it did strawberry.  But at least I got a fruit out of it *narrows eyes at other queens*
2956 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
*nods* Thank you.
2956 days 20 hours ago
Analiese
Next up is Sexy Nightmare.

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!